eighty-two

~one cannot be brave who has no fear~
----------

 ~one cannot be brave who has no fear~ ----------

****

Sometimes, Talea wanted nothing more but to be invisible. She could simply disappear from a scene and could hide herself under a fuzzy warm blanket without being found.

That's exactly what she wanted to do as her feet hit the hard ground of Diagon Alley. After Lily went back to Eloise, they had planned on how to destroy Hufflepuff's cup. And after hours and hours of bickering and discussions, they had finally figured out something.

It wasn't a safe plan, neither did they know if they would be able to get at least halfway through it but when was trying to destroy the most powerful dark wizard a safe thing?

Currently, everything seemed out of place. Talea was searched by death eaters as if she was a mass murderer they had to catch and as she looked around, nothing in Diagon Alley seemed to remember her of the old Alley she once knew.

There was no laughter, no joy echoing through the streets, you didn't need to push your way through the masses. Everything was just dark and cold. Not unusual for a winter day but the cold wasn't just physically, it was something that settled in your heart.

People with personalities that mirrored the darkness itself were lurking in the shadows. Only every then and now you were able to make out a person, by the crunching of their shoes as they walked over the shards of glass of the destroyed shops. Silence lay over the alley like blanket, giving Talea the feeling that she was suffocating under it.

Sirius broke her out of her trance "Over here, come on" he whispered and Talea followed the sound of his footsteps.

She could barely see anything under the hood that covered her head, so James took her arm and pulled her with him safely.

They arrived in front of the huge building. Gringotts was an imposing snow-white multistoried marble building that towered over the crumbling alley. It was the most famous place where witches and wizards stored their money and other valuables, in heavily-guarded vaults miles below ground.

And they needed to break into one of the most secured one.

When Remus asked how they could get in, there was a short silence. They couldn't just walk through the door into the big entrance hall where everyone's eyes would immediately turn towards them and ask if the could get them into LeStrange vault.

Talea had suggested that they could made a polijuice potion and turn her into Bellatrix but other death eaters around would notice this, Bellatrix had never left Voldemort's side and he wouldn't just turn up in Diagon Alley to do his grocery shopping.

It was Sirius and Regulus who told them about another entrance. Apparently some members of the scared twenty-eight thought that it was disgusting to use the same entrance as all the half-bloods, muggleborns, squibs or just anyone that wasn't in their ranks.