thirty-three

~ I think Heaven will be like a first kiss~
-----------

~ I think Heaven will be like a first kiss~-----------

****

I walked up the staircase to the divination room and knocked at the door when I arrived.

"Come in" I heard the faint voice of Grace.
I walked into the room and was met with a strong smell of tea leaves and perfume. My Professor sat at her desk that was filled with papers and tarot cards, already looking at me. 

"Good morning Talea, how are you, do you already have a date to Slughorns party?"

"I'm fine and no I don't, how do you even know about that?"

She sends me a wink and said "Oh, I just know that you'll have a great at the party?"

"Might I ask who my date is?" 

"You'll find out yourself." 

She smirked at me and I just let out a sigh while placing my back next to my usual seat and sat down "So, what are we going to do today?" 

"Did you write down your latest visions, like I told you to?"

"Yep"

I handed her my notebook and she read through the pages, after a while she just smiled at me and said "Good job, it seems like you're making progress." I smiled and was proud of myself. I spent many hours trying to understand and improve my visions better. 

"I will now ask for something more difficult. In the last few months, I have shown you how to master and understand your sight. You surely remember your last birthday, when you had your first vison. You have learned to control and suppress this kind of vision. I ask you now, however, to listen to them, to allow them and then to get involved in them in such a way that you see more and more and receive more and more information. Your dreams are a special gift that you do not yet understand.
It is important that you master and control them so that you can achieve great things. Your questions will all be answered in time, but it is not yet time, you will only know when Dumbledore thinks it is time."

I couldn't even ask questions because she sent me out of the room. I didn't know exactly what to do or why I should suppress the dreams first when I should allow them now. But my bigger question was what Dumbledore wasn't telling me and why it wasn't time to know yet. 

"Talea!" My thoughts were interrupted by Remus who waved at me with a few books in his hand. 

"Why are you frowning? Did something happen when you were with Grace?" 

Remus, Lily and Sirius were still the only ones who knew about my abilities. Lily and Remus, however, did not talk about it. I told them the basics and they always knew when I went to Grace, but I mainly only talked to Sirius about it. However, I still told Remus what Grace said to me and why I was so confused about it.