A/N

How tf do I start writing an authors note?

Hello? 

Anyways, I have to admit that writing this story was the saddest and funniest thing in my life. I love reading your comments and as you might know I love plottwists just as much as confusing people... 

I hope you enjoyed this and wasted some time of your life with this nonsense... to be honest you've  read about 170,00 words which is about 65,000 words more than Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire. 

Anyways here is your explanation because I don't expect you guys to be a genius like me (this isn't supposed to offend anyone, this is just my humour)

You know the prophecy I've mentioned about 3821854 times in this story? This one: 

A girl, born when the fifth month starts,

is given a power to bring what her name implies, 

a gift that lets her see what will happen, 

bound to evil when she reaches her sixteenth year, 

chosen by a higher power, 

to defeat the dark lord, 

so that the good may reign

The dark soul is bound to the good, 

if one part dies so will the other

See the cursive part? She is bound to evil (the dark Lord) which you can see on her left forearm because of the scar that looks somehow faintly like the death eater symbol. It's like Harry's scar... 

Harry= bound to the dark Lord by his scar 

Talea= bound to the dark Lord by her scar 

Harry= Horcrux 

Talea= Horcrux

We all know that Talea is some kind of genius which might be related to the fact that she can see the future(...) briefly summarised: she had a suspicion 

Why didn't she tell anyone? 

She wasn't sure herself, she knew she had to fight Voldemort at some point because he thinks she is his downfall 

If she wouldn't have been correct, she would have given the others false hope

if you look at the last part of the prophecy you can see that if one part dies so will the other which is also connected to the Horcrux thing, because she has a part of his soul and that mainly led her to the idea. 

Then you might ask; how did she survive the fall?

Easy, there is another genius in the castle, named Grace Camplyn (Seer) 

If you'd reread the last conversation, you would see some hints that say imply that she knows of Taleas plan 

Talea knows that she knows because... well Grace knows pretty much everything, like Dumbledore once said, she is one of the best seers. 

While the Order and the death eaters are fighting, Grace is making her way towards the lake that is under the bridge (that's why she wasn't fighting) 

She knows when Talea is falling because she's a seer(...) and is able to keep Talea from crashing to the ground with a simple arresto momentum. 

Why was Talea unconscious for so long? 

Firstly, she was hit by a killing curse that killed the Horcrux in her, just like Harry she would be unconscious for a time but she hasn't slept for quite a long time, like I mentioned in the story, she had to recover from past injuries and her body was exhausted. 

I hope this helped :)

If you want to, check out my Regulus Black ff called "Trust me"

Some mentions:
My "number 1 fan" since day one simpformarlene1  
-> much love (like you requested)

i just love the fact that you've reread my story and that you left such kind comments
seriouslylupin

i know for a fact that you complained about the cliffhanger, so i hope this will make everything alright again (how do i put a dramatically crying emoji here without actually doing it?)
makemyputhythrob

NEW STORY:

Trust me- Regulus Black

Velda Adams despises everything that has to do with ignorance, rudeness, disrespect and discrimination. Or all in all; everything that Regulus Arcturus Black embodies.