thrity-six

~ I was happy. Too happy ~
----------

 Too happy ~----------

****

The last few weeks have been just perfect, I haven't been this happy in a long time and Sirius made me forget almost all my problems. The downside of dating Sirius Black, the heartbreaker of Hogwarts, is his annoying fan club, id their stares could kill, I'd definitely be six feet under. People are constantly trying to tell me that I'm just one of his lovers and that he'll get tired of me in a two weeks' time.

I tried to ignore these comments but it was highly annoying and maybe even a little bit amusing. I was washing my hands in the bathroom, when the door opened and a brown haired, Ravenclaw girl stepped in. She walked over to the sink, where I was washing my hands and looked me up and down.

"Oh aren't you Sirius Black's new chick of the week?"

I shook my head with a grin and turned to her "Oh yes, that's me, why are you asking?"

"Oh, I'm just telling you that I saw him snogging with Valentina Braxton in a broom closet."

"Ah yes of course, I heard that and he also had a threesome with Ben Higgs and Jessicca Laurent, right?"

She sends me a confused glance but nodded "Yes, my friend told me about that."

I couldn't contain my laugher anymore and muttered "This shit is so funny" before walking out of the bathroom.

I met Sirius at the doors of the great hall, quietly talking with Regulus.

"Hello guys."

Their heads snapped in my directions and the two grinned at me with the exact same way.

"Creepy, I don't like this family grin."

Sirius put an arm around my waist and pulled my body closer to his.

I looked up to see Sirius already smiling at me and asked "How was the threesome by the way?"

Regulus head snapped up to me and he had a disgusted look on his face "The what?"

Sirius threw his head back and laughed "I swear these people are getting more creative every day."

"Yeah right-"

"Talea!"

I turned around to see Mary running up to us "Hey guys, I need to borrow little Lupin here for a while", she pulled me with her while shouting "Thank you!" back to the two siblings.

After she pulled me in another hallway I asked "So, why did you kidnap me?"

"I didn't- ugh never mind. My family told me to come home, my grandma is sick and my father told me that she that she isn't going to live much longer."