thirteen

~ I am made of memories~
----------

~ I am made of memories~----------

****

I was on my way to Transfiguration class with Lily. I looked out of the window and saw spring awakening, the flowers started blooming, the sky was clear and the light wind was refreshing, it felt like the world got back his colour and escaped out of the cold grey and white scheme, I sighed in content.

"How are you so calm? I'm stressing about the O.W.L.'s and it's not even June yet. I have so much work to do and I have to do so much homework while you are sniffling the air and look like as if you were calmness itself. How do you do it?" Lily rambled.

"Easy, stop stressing about you're essays like school is the most important thing in life, live a little, make memories, oh and just copy your homework from others, I'll just learn last minute and keep a stressless life till then" I answered smirking.

"It started so poetically and i honestly wanted to believe you but then you said the rest" Lily laughed.

I rolled my eyes playfully as we sat down at a table.

"Goodmorning class, todays lesson will be about Animagi" McGonagall said turning to the class of Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs.

"What's that?" asked a brown haired, Hufflepuff girl.

I turned to the other marauders and watched as they smirked at each other while the professor transformed herself into a cat.

"Now, what's the difference between an Animagus and a Werewolf?"

I raised my hand and the professor turned to me.

"Miss Lupin?"

"An Animagus has a better sense of humour." I smirked and looked at Sirius who had a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"I second that and an Animagus has better hair."

Remus raises his hand and said "Well, Werewolves are taller. Generally speaking, of course."

Sirius turned to look at Remus and said "Well, Animagi have better bodies."

"I second that" I piped in leaning back in my chair and watching the scene in amusement.
James grinned at me and replied "I second that and I also second that they have better hair."

"Well, Werewolves don't have the time or energy to style their hair for 20 minutes particularly around the full moon."

Now Peter raised his hand and said "And Werewolves don't sing obnoxiously in the shower or throw shoes at people when they lose an argument." I glared at him because of the last statement. I was totally going to throw shoes at him the next time I'm in their room.
Sirius raised his hand again "Animagi are sexier."

"Yeah!" replied James and I at the same time.
The class stared at us in complete silence and confusion.

McGonagall looked at us and said "Well... while I appreciate the compliments, those were not the answers I was looking for."

****

We were still working on the Marauders map. Peter did a good job with designing the map he transformed the random black dots into footprints and had an idea for the cover design.

Messrs. and Ms.
Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, Prongs
&
Shadow
Are proud to present The Marauders Map

Sirius had the brilliant idea to let the map talk to people, like we were constantly watching whoever dares to touch it. I figured that the map should work like a portrait in the wizarding world, so that sentences appear that correspond to our personality and our nature. For that we need to train the map like wizards do it to their portrait. We've planned to finish the map by the end of the month.

****

Today was James sixteenth birthday, there was obviously a party to plan, that's why I was sitting in the kitchens talking to the house elves while waiting for the cake to finish.

"Laurie has finished the birthday cake, Ms Lupin" a tiny house elf with eyes as big as a tennis ball said.

"I told you to call me Talea. Thank you, Laurie.
"No need to thank Laurie, Ms- Talea." I smiled at her and went back to the common room.

"Is that my cake?" asked an excited James.

"Obviously, come near the cake and it will land in your face." He backed away pouting.

I was sitting on my bed, deciding what to wear while Alice opened the door with a lovesick grin on her face.

I turned to Marlene and said "You have one try, who is responsible for this facial expression? Answer a: Filch, Answer b: a cute cat she met on the way, or Answer c: Mr. Frank Longbottom."

Marlene laughed and pretended to think deeply. "Hmm... I would say Mr. Frank Longbottom himself."

We turned to lock at Alice who was still looking like a lovesick puppy.

"Just a few minutes ago Frank looked at me and smiled and then he waved, well I waved back but then I noticed he didn't meant me but I don't care because I mean he was still waving at me..." she trayed off looking out of the window.

I smiled at Marlene "Ding, ding, ding, you've got the correct answer."

Lily looked at her and said "Well, uh that's great Alice, I'm sure he'll wave at you someday."

"Yeah, I can hear the wedding bells ringing."

****

I walked down to the common room where the party already started. I was wearing a black dress with black heels.

I went over to a table where Sirius, Remus and the Prewett twins sat.

"Salut mes amis!" I sat down and took a sip of the Firewisky while I noticed Sirius gaze lingering on me a little longer than usual.

"Ugh not you again" smirked Gideon.

"It's not like I want to see your face either, I'm just here because I saw this nice little bottle" I smirked back while lifting the bottle up to my lips.

"Wanna tell the boys the Mrs. Norris theory?"

"Yes! "

****

The party was still ongoing but I decided to go up to the Astronomy tower because I felt dizzy and I had the need to get fresh air. When I was on the last step of the stairs, a fresh wind blew through my hair and made me shiver.

"Are you cold, darling?"

I turned around to see Sirius smoking a cigarette while leaning on the railing.

"It's okay, what are you doing up here?"

"Could ask you the same."

"I felt dizzy."

He threw his cigarette over the railing and sat down.

"Come here."

I sat down close to him and I put my head on his shoulder while he swung an arm over me.
Sparkling stars filled the sky like diamonds.

The castle looked beautiful at night; you were barely able to see the grounds as they were surrounded by darkness.

I knew that something was on his mind but I sensed that he didn't want to talk right now. So, I just watched the stars and tried to ignore the tingling feeling in my stomach.

Sirius raised his other hand and pointed at a star. "That's Sirius, the dog star" He made a barking sound and I snorted.