sixty-four

~ Well every one can master a grief but the one that has it~
----------

~ Well every one can master a grief but the one that has it~ ----------

****

The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will never get over the loss of somebody you loved dearly. You will learn how to live with it, just because you won't look like your still grieving, it doesn't mean that your heart isn't tearing apart on the inside, drowning in the tears you dare not to let fall. 

You will heal and rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again; you will try to fill the emptiness and the void inside you that was left when they go. But you will never be whole again, you will never be the same. 

A sob escaped her lips when Talea thought back to the horrible day, she sat in Dumbledores office, the headmaster sat at his desk while McGonagall and Grace stood on either side of him. Her friends were looking at her with wide eyes, the shock and grief evident in every face

"What do you mean he is dead?" 

****

Talea assured herself that nobody was watching when she opened the door to the Room of Requirement. Regulus and Sirius head snapped towards her and they relaxed visibly when they noticed that it was only her. 

She walked up to them and Sirius placed a kiss on her forehead when she asked "Were you successful?" 

Regulus nodded his head with a grin "Yes we were." 

She let out a relieved sigh and said "Just in time, we have to go." Regulus smile fell and Sirius took a step back and whispered in shock "Now?" 

She nodded her head with a frown "The time is ticking, it's now or never." Sirius nodded slowly while Regulus frowned, his eyes were fixed to the ground when he asked quietly "Can I do one last thing before we go-just, just in case something goes wrong?" 

Talea send him a knowing grin "Yeah, go but be back in twenty minutes, we'll meet you outside." Sirius watched his brother running off and called after him "Go get your girl, brother dearest." 

Regulus hand gripped the doorknob and he send a last glance at his brother, he sends him a last smile and slowly raised his hand to flip him off "Fuck off." He slipped through the door and was out of sight. 

Twenty minutes later Talea and Sirius watched as Regulus walked up to him while trying to supress his smile. Talea chuckled "I wanna be best man at the wedding." 

Sirius grinned "Does that mean I can be bridesmaid?" 

Regulus rolled his eyes "Stop messing around, we need to concentrate now." Both off them snapped out of the joking manner and they walked down to the Hogsmeade without being caught. The small village was empty, not a soul was walking on the streets and it was better this way. This was the only place where they could apparate.