eighty-five

~destroy what destroys you~
-----------

~destroy what destroys you~-----------

****

There was barely any sound as the monster walked through the halls, the sound of its feet tapping onto the ground like a whisper, it seemed like darkness floated through Hogwarts castle. The only sound echoing through the corridors was the tapping of a cane onto the ground and the quiet crackle of a mad woman. 

The three shades of darkness were coming closer and closer, a big snake slithering behind them

Tap, tap, tap. 

Taleas eyes snapped open, her breathing ragged. Her eyes needed a second to adjust to the darkness in the room. As she looked down onto herself, she saw ropes tying her to a wooden chair. Her chest was bound to the top of the chair while her hands and feet were tied together with an extra rope, her hands felt limp behind her back. 

She tried to wiggle herself out of them but it was useless, she couldn't get out without a wand. Talea's eyes travelled through the room, searching for something useful but it was too dark in there, she wasn't even able to make out her own feet. 

Tap, tap, tap. 

The girl slowly started to panic, there was nothing she could do to free herself and where are the others?

A groan snapped her out of her thoughts, her head turning upwards. Talea was sure that it came from the other side of the room. She was not alone. 

"Who is there?"  she whispered into the dark.

"Talea?" breathed a confused voice. Her heart started to beat faster when she noticed that it belonged to Sirius. 

"Sirius? Is that you, are you safe or did they hurt you?" she tried to keep her voice low, too afraid to be loud enough for anyone else to hear. 

"Shh, calm down. I'm not hurt but I am tied to a chair- fuck why is it so dark in here?!" he whisper-yelled. 

"Guys, is that you?" another voice could be heard, somewhere to her right. Peter. 

Tap, tap, tap

There was a rustling sound and Taleas head snapped to her left, before she could answer Peter a voice interrupted "Who the fuck tied me to a chair?!" James. 

"No swear words in the presence of younglings" Remus muttered in a monotone voice. 

"Who are you trying to call a youngling?" Regulus. 

"You." 

A rustling sound could be heard from where Regulus was "Just wait until I'm out of these you moon child."

Sirius let out a quiet chuckle "That the nickname I wanted to give him, great minds think alike brother:" 

"What a shame that you are thinking that your mind is nearly as great as mine-"