Shalltear Bloodfallen X Male Superior Being Reader

A skeleton clad in embroidered robes and jewelry currently sat outside of his home, staring down an intruder to his beloved Nazarick. His face would be scowling, as would his teeth be gritting if his face could show it. His subordinates, chief among them being Albedo, leader of the Guardians, did not have this issue, their disdain evident at the gall of a mere human to intrude upon their beloved leader's place of residence.

Y/N: You all must be quite the powerful people, to be looking at me with such disgust in your eyes. Is it possible you may be underestimating me? I'm no small fry to laugh at, or just write off you know.

Albedo's scowl deepened into an absolute grimace of hatred, her form quivering in unequivocated rage. Her form was quickly encased in armor, and a weapon equally as tall as her appeared in her hands. However, a pale girl watched in silence, her umbrella over her shoulder as she stared intently at Y/N's face.

Ainz: Now, now, Albedo. We don't know what he is capable of. It isn't wise to simply attack him. I will eliminate him myself.

A blue light engulfs him, symbols and circles spinning as the spell charges. However, Shalltear shakes her head and braces herself, knowing full well that, if this man is who she believes him to be, this will not work.

Ainz: Super-Tier spell, Fallen Down.

A streak of light beams from the sky as the boy, Y/N, simply waves his hand.

Y/N: Super-Tier spell, Absorption Shield.

The beam collides with the three rings manifested by the spell, and everyone next to Ainz looks on in shock. There, in the sky, was their beloved and all powerful Master's spell being blocked without effort. The boy scratches his head as they all turn to look at him again, watching as an all too familiar lance appears in his hands.

Shalltear: That's Spuit Lance. How did he...? No, only two people could have that. He must be...

Ainz took a step back for a moment, unsure as to how to proceed. Did he continue to attack, and risk running out of magic or, even worse, make something that powerful angry? Or did he reason with them and seem weak in front of his followers? However, another avenue quickly opened up when Y/N spoke again.

Y/N: Old friend, here I've been, looking for you, and you up and attack me on sight. You want to to fight? You know how this ends if we do, and it's not pretty.

Ainz: Y/N?

Y/N: Of course it's me Momonga. Or is it Ainz now? Either way, I've made my way back. Another Superior Being has returned.

Ainz chuckled as Albedo looked on in horror, realizing her actions had just been hostile towards a Superior Being and one of their creators, especially the one responsible for the founding of Nazarick. She bowed and shook with fear, hoping she would be forgiven.

Albedo: I'm sorry, Supreme One. I didn't recognize you. Please forgive me.

You looked at her with a small smile, waving your hand dismissively.

Y/N: Don't worry about it. I see one of you pieced it together rather fast. Isn't that right, my dear Shalltear?

She smiled and floated over to him, resting on his shoulder. She used her parasol to shade the both of them, a small giggle emanating from her.

Shalltear: Of course I recognized you. It'd be a shame if I forgot the one I was meant to be with.

Y/N: Now, now. We can discuss that later. What all has happened in my absence, or is there simply too much to explain?

Ainz: There simply is too much to explain. Although we have learned that it is possible that artifacts exist here that could effect our subordinates.

You frowned slightly at that information. Artifacts that could harm your Shalltear were definitely unwelcome, and you would have to work on gathering them quickly.

Y/N: And how did you come to learn of this?

Ainz hesitated for a moment. He knew how protective over Shalltear you were, and that you were more powerful than him. If you were to fly off the handles, there was no one to subdue you. However, he was aware that withholding information from you would be equally disastrous.

Ainz: Shalltear was brainwashed not long ago and I had to combat her, resulting in her death. I resurrected her, but it used all the funds we had in reserve.

You grit your teeth but calm yourself at Shalltear's touch running over your hair.

Y/N: I'm not pleased at that information, but what's done is done. Nothing can change that.

Ainz sighed with relief. You stayed calm, and that was the best case scenario.

Y/N: Is messaging working?

Ainz: No, I wasn't able to reach anyone at the least. I believe the system no longer has full functionality in this world.

Y/N: Unpleasant news. I plan to come up with a plan if you need me, to combat these artifacts that may exist. I hope you don't mind if Shalltear accompanies me.

Ainz: Not in the slightest. Use Nazarick however you need to. Welcome home.

You nod and hold onto Shalltear, earning a flushed face from her. As you get out of their earshot, you mutter one more phrase.

Y/N: You were always my favorite, Shalltear.