Ryuko Matoi X Male Superpowered Reader

Satsuki: Is this all you are capable of with your Kamui, Matoi? How utterly disappointing. But what can be expected from a creature without ambition?

Satsuki raised her sword to finish Ryuko, but before she could suddenly leapt backwards as a slender metal spike embedded itself right where she would have been standing a moment sooner. She glances around as a boy without any Goku Uniform steps up to battle, his hood up for the moment.

Gamagori: How dare you interrupt Lady Satsuki's duel?! I must discipline you for this!

The boy takes off his hood, revealing himself to be none other than you. With a grin, you lift a hand and Gamagori starts floating towards you. You pull him to your face before speaking in a clear voice, loud enough for everyone to hear.

Y/N: Ah, Gamagori of the Elite Four. If you wish to punish me...do so at the risk of your life as I do everything in my power to turn your precious Satsuki into little more than a crushed insect under my heel!

You push your hand away and send him flying at high speed into a wall. Grinning, you lift him into the air before slamming him into the ground, dragging him along until he smashes into another wall. A spike appears in your hand before you spin and swing, meeting Satsuki's Bakuzan. Her blade slightly cracks before point at her, sending spike flying at high speed. She deflects most of them before you all but appear behind her, a hand resting on her back.

Y/N: Hmm...that pesky Nui Harime can do this, I wonder if I can too...

Satsuki swing at you but you duck and reach forward, grabbing a thin red string before you laugh.

Y/N: Admit defeat, or I unravel your entire Kamui and destroy the school you hold precious.

Satsuki remains frozen, a look of panic clear on her face, much to the shock of the Elite Four. You stand straight, glancing at the thread before sighing.

Y/N; Oh, but where's the fun in that? Besides...I still have to say, I owe you Kiryuin...Want to know why?

Satsuki: And why is that?

Y/N: You see, I've been watching her for a while now as a protector for Isshin, and I grew slightly attached....now you've hurt her. I must return that favor.

You slam a fist into her gut, launching her backwards several feet. You laugh as she stumbles up, blood dripping from the corner of her mouth. You rush at her and swing your blade, meeting her Bakuzan in the weakened portion.

Y/N: Fool, Bakuzan is a blade of my design! The blade you wield is but a cheap imitation. I will show you the true power of a blade worthy of that name!

You raise your hand, a blade quickly forming with a faint glow. You point it at her and chuckle.

Y/N: Say hello to Bakuzan, Final Configuration! Life Fiber Assimilation!

You swing it at her and she blocks once more, only for her blade to shatter and send her flying. She struggles to get up, her Kamui deactivating as you tower over her. With a grunt, you kick her towards the awaiting Matoi before walking over to her. You sit on her back and put your blade to her throat before glancing at the wounded Ryuko.

Y/N: Do you remember me, Ryuko?

Ryuko holds her side but grins, putting a thumb up.

Ryuko: Kinda hard not to, considering there's no one closer to me.

You grin before pulling on Satsuki's hair, drawing a slight amount of blood from her neck.

Y/N: Your call. Do I cut her throat, or do we see what she knows, in case she doesn't wield the other scissor blade?

Ryuko:: We need to see if she knows something. If she didn't kill my dad, she definitely knows something about who did, and she's my only lead.

Y/N: As you wish, Ryuko.

You release your grip and make your sword disappear before nudging the humiliated Satsuki onto her back. Grinning creepily, you lean into her ear.

Y/N: You will answer every question of hers tomorrow, no interference, or I will finish the job I started here today. Understand that I don't need an ally like you to defeat Ragyo's scheme.

You stand back up and chuckle, wiping your hands off as the rest of the Elite Four start approaching you, combat ready. You raise your hand to them, all of them noticing a small flame coming from your eye.

Satsuki: D-Don't attack him...He is now my superior... We could never hope for victory...

Nonon: But-!

Y/N: Nice to see you understand I was just messing around with you. After all, I didn't want to kill you by accident. Well, I must take Ryuko to receive care. I will be dropping by tomorrow during the day with Ryuko, so be careful about what you do.

You pick up Ryuko before disappearing altogether, reappearing at the Mankanshoku residence. Despite her resistance, you smile as you lay her in a bed.

Y/N: Change. I will give you five minutes.

You walk out the door, playing with several small balls made up of the elements. After time has passed, you reenter and smile seeing her in pajamas and laying in bed.

Y/N: You look just like you should, laying there after a battle and acting like you aren't hurt.

Ryuko remains quiet. With a sigh, you walk over and give her a quick kiss on the cheek, noticing her smile afterwards. Hearing a voice, you look out the door to see the other Mankanshokus before closing the room door, only to see the bed empty and Senketsu missing. Your eye twitches as you rush to the window, only to see her running away with a laugh. You vault the window, screaming at her.

Y/N: DAMNIT RYUKO! GET YOUR SWEET ASS BACK HERE!