Rich Girl X Male Bodyguard Reader

You weren't well known in the protection business, and that's exactly why you were approached by the parents of the one you were supposed to protect. They offered you half a million a year for protecting Vanessa, hence why you were currently sitting behind the school beauty among rich students. A guy walked up to her and started flirting with her, and after several minutes she snaps her fingers to signal you forward. 

Vanessa: Deal with Daniel, Y/N.

You stand up and walk behind the boy in question, putting a hand on his shoulder and causing him to whirl around, angered. He smirks and crosses his arms.

Daniel: Oh look, it's the loyal dog. Gonna listen to your master, mutt?

You sigh, grab his arm, and flip him over your shoulder, breaking him through a desk. He groans as his cronies are in shock from the move, and you go to sit back in your seat. Just as you reach it, Vanessa snaps her fingers again and you walk back to her.

Y/N: Yes, Madam? What is it you need?

Vanessa pulls a desk to her side, most likely one of the cronies you scared sat there. She points to the seat and sighs. Knowing exactly what she wants, you sit next to her and she leans on you, closing her eyes. You slightly flush but otherwise don't react to the situation, accepting the movement as the teacher walks in and frowns at the destruction.

Teacher: Mr. L/N, I assume you did this. Why?

Y/N: I did my job that I'm paid to do. Is that good enough?

Teacher: That's fair. Someone take Daniel down to the infirmary while we start the lesson, if you please.

One of his cronies gets Daniel and leaves the room, and you stare after them while Vanessa stares at a picture of the two of you, sighing once again as she puts it away. She fiddles with her hands as she looks down before whispering to you.

Vanessa: Have you ever thought about what you'll do after you're done being my bodyguard?

Y/N: I assume I'll get fired, and then hired by someone else through the association. Not like it will matter too much if it does happen. I'll be a bit upset, cause hanging out with you has definitely been interesting, but I don't have much say in it. Why?

Vanessa: Oh...no real reason. Just wanted to know what you thought about the situation.

Y/N: My thoughts are irrelevant. I have only one job, to protect you.

Vanessa: Oh, shut up about your job for one second, would you?! Listen, I get to decide how long you get to stay, not my parents, so you don't have to worry about me getting rid of you. And speak freely from now on. The whole 'only my job matters' schtick is getting annoying.

Y/N: It sounds like you might be starting to care for me a bit more than you should. I...I don't think you should be getting as close to me as you are.

Vanessa: I decide who I do and do not get close to. If I decide to get close to you, who'll stop me? You?

Y/N: Fair point...

You lay your head down, and she lays hers down on yours, eventually putting the two of you to sleep. When the bell rings, you both leave and you warn her to stay put as you use the bathroom, and she nods as you go inside. You use it quickly and wash up before coming out to not see her. You frown and head in the direction of a pained cry, turning the corner only to see Vanessa pinned by several guys. You sigh and pull out a pair of gloves, putting them on.

Y/N: I don't know what you've done, but now you'll regret it! Vanessa, cover your ears and close your eyes!

She does as you say and you walk up to them. The first guy just scoffs and swings, but you duck, grab his jaw, and yank harshly, dislocating it and earning a scream. All of this in just five seconds, which Vanessa had decided to watch. The next tries to blindside you, but you grab his arm, break his elbow, sweep his feet from under him, and stomp on his leg, earning a satisfying crack and a scream. Two more attack you at the same time, but you deflect their attacks, grab their necks, and bash their heads together until they lose consciousness. The last one stands there shaking, so you walk up to him, sock him in the stomach, and then uppercut him, lifting him several feet. When he falls to the floor in a crumpled heap, you turn to Vanessa, who is staring at you and drooling.

Y/N: I told you to close your eyes, Vanessa.

Vanessa shakes herself out of her trance and latches onto your arm, staring up at you. You smile slightly as you pull off the gloves and tuck them away as Vanessa suddenly smiles even wider.

Vanessa: You smiled! You just smiled at me!

You shake your arm playfully, and she refuses to let go, so you sigh and start walking. She gets a confused look on her face as she continues to walk with you, so you finally speak up.

Y/N: I'm taking you home. It's safer there now anyways.

Vanessa: Why can't we just stay here?

Y/N: Because, being completely honest, I hurt my shoulder with that uppercut. I'm no longer in top shape.

Vanessa: I'll take care of you then! I'll make sure you end up all right!

Y/N: You're showing a bit too much care again...

Vanessa: Oh, who gives a damn? My parents don't, in fact they really like you.

Y/N: You don't have to so much though.

Vanessa: Yes I do! It's for my man!

You glance at her sideways as she flushes red and smile, huffing a little bit before closing your eyes. You take your arm from her grip and put it around her waist, earning a squeak from her.

Y/N: Alright then. I'll leave this to you. After all, I should accept treatment from my woman.

Vanessa turns even redder as you chuckle and plant a kiss on her head.