Yandere Fem Todoroki X Male UA Student Reader

This is a request from PhoenixRevenger. Again, I don't do lemons. Sorry.

Y/N L/N. A boy that tried to keep to himself and hide his quirk when he could, someone who wanted to be average, someone who just wanted to have a steady job. That was you. And you were already looking at some heroes you wanted to be apprenticed to. All Might, or maybe Mount Lady. Just not Endeavor. Something about him threw you off, just like Shota did. And this is what you were thinking about when someone shakes your shoulder.

Y/N: "Huh? What is it?"

You look up and stop talking when it's Shota that comes into view. Her half red half normal face seems expressionless as always, but you look around seeing only Izuku and Ochaco talking in the corner. You smiled at the sight, glad your old friend was making new ones.

Shota: "Time to go."

You nod, stand up, and stretch, your attention suddenly snapping to a shy figure you recognize as Momo. 

Y/N: "Oh, hey Momo. What's up? Me and Shota were about to leave?"

Momo looks up and her gaze goes from you to Shota and back again. You see her brow furrow as her brain tries to think about it, and you smile as you realize what she must be thinking.

Y/N: "No, we aren't dating. I'm still single as always."

Momo smiles too and looks up completely, a blush visibly forming on her face.

Momo: "Okay then. Do you want to go out with me?"

You stand there, astonished as a blush starts forming on your face, both of you completely unaware of the angry presence beside you.

Y/N: "Um...sure, Momo! I'd be glad to!"

She nods as she runs over, presumably to tell Izuku and Ochaco the news. You walk out, oblivious to the incoming terror heading your way. When you get halfway down the hallway, you hear a yell.

Shota: "He's mine, you bitch!"

A massive shockwave rocks the building as you see ice rocket out of the room, holding an impaled Izuku and Momo to the wall while Ochaco runs toward you.

Ochaco: "Run Y/N, she's after you!" 

You start running, grabbing Ochaco's hand to give her a boost, you unknowingly signing her death warrant. An ice shard launches forward and buries itself in Ochaco's head, dropping her like a stone. You turn to see a furious Shota, engulfed in fire and ice, walking towards you.

Shota: "Come back to me, Y/N."

You do the opposite and run in the direction of the teacher's lounge, hoping and praying they can stop Shota.

One hour later

Y/N: "No..."

You were horrified. All Might was the first to fall to Shota's ice. And Midnight was burned to a crisp with Aizawa in one horrific fireball. And now Shota was pulling an icicle from her father's stomach, a blood spattered grin written on her face. You had no strength left. Maybe if Izuku was still alive, you could win. As it was, you were too weak.

Y/N: "You killed them all...I'm going to die..." 

Shota dropped the icicle and sat in your lap after you fell, smiling.

Shota: "I'm not going to kill the boy I love. That would be...well, that'd be a Bakugo move. And I'm not Bakugo. I can give you whatever you want."

You sat there, her hand on your cheek, frozen from her words and her touch figuratively. You reached up and grabbed her hand. 

Y/N: "Just...don't kill me, please...I'll do whatever you want me too."

Shota smiles and kisses you, looking at you endearingly.

Shota: "You're going to marry me, and we'll have a happy life together. Right?" 

She glared at you, and you swallowed your pride and nodded. She had frozen your free will with the burning passion of her attack, and she made sure you knew that you belonged to her.