Yandere Summer Rose and Raven Branwen X Male Brawler Reader

This is a request from JuanGarca1. But, for future reference, I try to avoid doing a lemon if I can help it.

Y/N: "Well fuck you too!"

You slammed your fist down on your blue haired friend, Trey, causing him to wince and rub it to try and ease the pain.

Trey: "Ow!  Easy man! I only said that if you keep fighting no girl's gonna want you!"

You smashed your fist onto his head again, this time sending him straight through the table and spilling your drink on him. 

Y/N: "Damn it! Now I'll have to pay for this!"

You cracked your knuckles, making your friend flinch. He knew perfectly well how painful you could be when angry, especially if you activated your semblance, which increased your strength and speed.

Y/N: "Actually, I'm not gonna pay for this. Unless you wanna fight about it?"

Trey put his hands up in surrender and walked to the counter while you leaned on the wall next to the wall, listening closely.

???: "You know, you're way too upbeat, Summer. Besides, you said he came in here, right? What if he left?"

You grinned, already knowing one of the names. This was all part of the plan you, Trey, and a friend he wouldn't name came up with. You had noticed the sense of doom around you, and felt like someone was following you, so you all decided to make a trap for them. It was only logical that these two were the stalkers.

Summer: "Of course he hasn't left. I'd know if he did. That means he must be in a booth with that friend of his. So have a little faith, Raven."

You heard a groan from one of them and you looked across to Trey. He nodded and said a phrase to the owner, who was in on it, and he quickly went into the back out of harm's way. The other friend, a girl, stands behind them and stretches.

Girl: "So...who are you two looking for? I might be able to help." 

There's a silence as you can only assume the two look at each other.

Raven: "His name is Y/N L/N. You know him?"

The girl goes quiet, acutely aware that these must be the people looking for you. You peek around the corner to watch what happens next.

Girl: "Um...no. I don't think I do."

Summer and Raven look at each other and sigh.

Summer: "Guess you're useless then." 

And with that, Summer moves blindingly quick. Before you can even blink, a weapon is out and blood starts coming from her throat. She falls forward, choking on it until she goes still. Damn. You look over at your friend and sigh, stepping out of the booth while wrapping your hands in bandages. 

Y/N: "I'm Y/N L/N, and I don't take too kindly to what you've done."

The two girls...women....whatever they happened to be, stared at you and smiled.

Raven: "Come with us, Y/N. We only want you. We even agreed to share you so no one extra has to die."

You look at them as you finish tightening the wrap, flexing your fingers. 

Y/N: "Murderer. I'm not going anywhere with you." 

Both of the women glare and charge. You grab the fist Raven went to strike you with, but Summer appeared behind you with a knife. 

Y/N: "Damn it!" 

You couldn't turn fast enough, and you expected to feel a sharp pain in your back, but all you heard was a wet cry. You look behind you to see Trey slumping over, the knife buried in his chest.

Y/N: "No!" 

You swept Raven's legs from underneath her and slammed her into the ground, rounding quickly on Summer and flipping her directly onto Raven.

Or at least, where Raven had been a second before. Summer hits the ground, and a whistle draws your attention. You turn to it just to get a fist to the face and the darkness swallowing your conscious.

When you wake up, you're tied to a bed with Summer sleeping next to you. You struggle to get up as Raven walks in and a smile shines on her face.

Raven: "Ah, there's our groom to be." 

You snarl and try to get out once more.

Y/N: "I'm not going to marry you! Either of you, you psychotic bitches!" 

Summer wakes to your words and frowns.

Summer: "What do you mean? You love us and want to marry us, right?"

A knife pokes your side and you swallow, scared, at the feeling of metal against skin.

Y/N: "I'm sorry...I thought you were two...other girls! Yeah, that's it!" 

Summer smiles and closes her eyes again while Raven walks out, letting you know dinner's in half an hour.

Y/N's Mind: I'll play along for now, but when I get the chance...I'll cut both of your throats. As revenge for Trey.

Sorry if it wasn't what you expected JuanGarca1. I didn't know much about these two and I'm not comfortable doing lemons. As it is, I'll still try to do requests.