Coco Adel X Male Cheated Reader

The sounds you were hearing were unbelievable. Never could you have imagined that you'd be cheated on by the cat of Team RWBY, Blake Belladonna. You struggled to maintain yourself as you stood in front of the form you'd started to frequent. Digging and gritting your teeth, you swing the door open to reveal her and Sun in bed together. Blake glanced at you and motions toward her teammates to get rid of you.

Y/N: Just tell me your reasoning first. I want to learn from my mistakes.

Blake: You weren't strong. I could barely call you a man. Yang, Weiss, get him out.

Before they could get any closer, your left eye flared up a brilliant and beautiful emerald. The sheer power of your aura finally being unrestrained launches the three remaining members of the team into the wall as you put your hands into your pockets.

Y/N: Me, weak? I just didn't want to fight anyone here. You all are too easy to defeat. To put it in perspective, I spar with THE Glynda Goodwitch, and she loses. All she does is help me learn new styles. In other words, the only one stronger than me is Ozpin here, and the only ones who deserve my respect are the faculty and Team CFVY. You want power, I'm the man. Well, not yours anymore but you wanted that, right?

Blake reaches toward you, wanting now to fix her error, but you smile as.a ring floats up, made of pure emerald. The entire team now stands there in envy at something so beautiful. Suddenly, it turns to dust in front of them and Blake sobs.

Y/N: I genuinely thought you were the one... But I guess not. Considering what I just saw...Ruby, I'm going to hang out with Team CFVY, if you need me head over there. And I mean ONLY you.

You turn from the door and start walking away as the tears start falling, and eventually you slump in the hallway, crying genuinely. Your breathing becomes tagged and the face that had swooned many of Beacon's females goes red as year trails become defined. You hear the clicking of heels grow louder and, as they round the corner, they speed into the run of someone familiar with the art of running in heels. The presence kneels beside you and pulls you into their chest, rubbing your back. The only one who would do this was none other than Coco Adel, Beacon's resident fashionista. You look up at her with bloodshot eyes and she takes off her beloved beret, covering your face with it as she walks you out of Beacon. She gets you to a bullhead and texts Velvet so that she doesn't worry, but she'd probably be busy for a bit longer with her hit man boyfriend...and finally speaks.

Coco: Blake cheated on you, didn't she? She cheated on a gorgeous, perfect man like you.

You nod, and she quietly curses before smiling slightly. She starts rubbing your back gently and waits until you calm down before taking her beret and starting to wear it again.

Y/N: She said I wasn't strong...but that wasn't it... I don't understand...

Coco: Y/N, she didn't appreciate you. If you caught them, then they'd been doing it for a while. What you should've dated was someone dependable, someone who's always there for you, and someone who will stick by you. Clearly, Blake wasn't that.

Y/N: You know... I know two people like that... Velvet and you. Velvet's already taken... So are you, I'm sure...

Coco: I'm actually not in a relationship right now. But there is this one guy I like, but I don't know if he likes me back. He was even in a relationship until recently.

Y/N: He's really lucky then... Sounds like he could be happy...

Coco: Yeah, him and those eyes that can shine the most beautiful emerald could be...

Y/N: You know, he sounds a lot like me... Maybe if you told him directly, he'd accept, rather than giving him clues and hints.

Coco goes silent and stands up watching the city of Vale at sunset. She features for you to join her and you take her up on it. While watching, Coco notices you smile and leans on you slightly as you put an arm around her shoulders, feeling better and more at ease than you ever did with Blake. Your trip tightens slightly and Coco puts her hand on yours.

Y/N: I'm sure he'd accept, Coco.

Coco takes a breath and takes the typical Coco approach. She leans in and up, kissing you on the spot. She pulls away before you can return it and takes another, more shaky breath.

Coco: Fine. Your charms worked on me just like they did in a lot of the others at Beacon, but I was content to sit on the side and let you be happy. But after seeing you get hurt, I realized that I can't just stand by. I... I really...

You cut her off with a gentle kiss, pulling her closer to you.

Y/N: I'm sorry I didn't notice. But if that's true, what you said, then now I know I can trust you to be loyal. Since I'm the guy, I should say it. I really like you Coco, and I'm sorry it took so long to realize that. Would you be my girlfriend?

Coco: Yes. Yes I would.

You pull her in again, and this time, you finally share your first beautiful kiss as a couple.