Yandere Combine Forces X Male Reader (PT 2)

With Team RWBY, Chara, and Frisk out the way, things were looking up for you, but that wasn't without its cost. Hannah, a close friend, had already died to the group of enemy girls. But you were going to make them pay. Rin was the first to attack again, firing magic shots at you while her Servant pulled his blades to attack. With a quick spin and a flick of the wrist, the Servant was gone and Rin's soul was severed, just like the first six.

Y/N: You don't have a chance now. Just give up.

You smirk, but a cry of pain rings out as you see Ark lifted into the air by a scythe. The same scythe wielded by Misty, one of the girls you had trusted.

Y/N: No...

The scythe falls from your grip as you scream in anger and pain. She'd been the first you got close to, and to see her killed so easily struck a cord. Storm moves from the pack and stands in front of you, staff at the ready.

Storm: I'm sorry Y/N, but we wanted to live. And we reached a fair deal. We help subdue you, we get to have you too.

You growl and snarl, struggling to keep it in check before laughing evilly.

Y/N: Fine. But I'll kill as many of you as I can. Shatter Soul, and give me power..."

The scythe glows as the souls of the defeated are broken and a black mist enshrouds you. When it clears, both eyes are purple and red, hair turned completely white, and black lines spread outward from your eyes slightly as you glare.

Y/N: You'll all die here. I can do that, I'm sure. Stage Four, Apocalypse!

A dark blade appears in your hand as Touka moves in front of Storm to protect her. Her Kagune wraps around and hardens, but when you stab forward it breaks like ice and the blade buries itself in her throat, putting her down as she gurgles. Another blade appears, then another, and another as a flurry of them float behind you. 

Y/N: Kill them all! Doom them to hell for all eternity!

The blades tear into the group. Those behind Storm are safe as she deflects them, and those in the back are safe, but it still sends Tori, Kari, and Harley straight to hell with a first class ticket.

Y/N: You're all about to die!

You start laughing as the group starts cowering, until Neo comes forward with a cut on her cheek.

Neo: Y/N...

Her voice makes you freeze as you look at her, sadness evident in her eyes. Sure, you hated the others but you genuinely liked Neo. You let her come forward.

Neo: You won't hurt me, right?

You nod and she steps close, only for you to wrap an arm around her.

Y/N: Time for us to go, ice cream. I don't trust being near them.

You open a portal behind you, much like the ones you used from the other universes, and smiled.

Y/N: This world will be entertaining.

Before anyone can move, you tug Neo back and into the portal, disappearing from their sight as they scream in rage. And you knew they would be as strong as they were this time during the next fight. Sure, they gained Storm and Misty, but they lost RWBY, Chara, Frisk, Tori, and Chara. All in all, a good day's work for you.