Female Nagisa X Male Reader

Class 3-E. A place where rejects from the school gathered. Those who broke the rules, or those whose grades have slipped beyond acceptable levels, are shoved into this class located high on the mountain and away from all the others. It is here that you were currently located, sitting in a seat near the back. You tap your fingers, waiting for another day to begin, until the door opens and in walks a familiar face. Your eyes widen as a yellow alien-looking figure walks through the door, followed by three well dressed professionals.

Kurasuma: Hello children. We need you to kill these things.

A blue haired girl that you'd become acquainted with tilts her head in confusion as you sigh, cracking a knuckle. You look up with a glint in your eye before standing, earning the attention of several individuals as you stretch your arms. You step next to the yellow figure and gesture to him.

Y/N: You may call him Kuro or Kuro-sensei. I am Y/N. We happen to be your targets and we blew up the moon!

Everyone's jaw drops as you chuckle slightly, tapping your foot against the ground.

Y/N: Oh, and if you don't succeed in your mission partially and kill even one of us by graduation, your planet is next.

Everyone: What?! There's no way in hell!

Kurasuma: Yes, they are responsible for the lunar explosion. And yes, they have the speed to back it up. Kuro here clocks in at about Mach 20. His face tends to change colors based on his emotions.

Kurasuma starts swinging a special green knife, attempting to kill Kuro. Kuro easily starts dodging it, making Kurasuma look like a fool. As he starts dodging further, he begins to groom Kurasuma's eyebrows. You start laughing at him as one of the other men try to cut you with the same knife. In an instant, you are behind him as you kick him in the ass, sending him flying outside.

Y/N: Oh, come on. You've got to be a little faster than that. You think Kuro's fast? I clock in at almost double his speed, when I'm not tired. It's just...a bit hard to keep up at times...

You start snoring as your eyes shut, causing everyone to look at you in disbelief. Kuro stops messing with Kurasuma, and sighs as he appears next to you.

Kuro: I can't begin to express how often this happens. I sincerely apologize for this incident.

An anti-you BB gun goes off and you wake up, stretching out an arm and grabbing the BB out of mid-air. You open your hand and reveal a small handkerchief with Nagisa's name on it, surrounding the BB.

Y/N: Sorry, my dear Nagisa. I figured that you wouldn't mind, considering we are the closest two in the class. You don't mind, do you?

Nagisa: Not at all. I don't mind much.

Y/N: Thanks, Nagisa.

You flick the BB and it fires at high speed, utterly destroying the gun it came from. With a yawn, you stretch and sit at your seat.

Kurasuma: As you can see, both of them are exceedingly powerful, but the easier of the two is definitively Kuro-Sensei. Perhaps if your cards are played right, you could turn one on another.

Kuro: You wouldn't do that, would you Y/N? ...Would you?

You shrug and grin, holding up one of the green knives slowly with it wrapped in Nagisa's cloth again.

Y/N: Oh, with the right incentive I would definitely kill you. But right now there's only one thing I want, and it's something one one of you can give me. Until then, please, leave me out of it.

Rinka: Oh, I smell a crush! Who is it, Y/N? It wouldn't happen to be a certain blue-haired girl now, would it?

You turn and glare at her, a small but noticeable blush on your face. You wave around the knife angrily.

Y/N: Shut up! So what if it is?!

She laughs and you throw the knife, it bouncing painfully off her cranium as now you start to cackle at her misfortune. Everyone else is currently either laughing as well, already planning on how to kill Kuro and/or you, or listening to Kurasuma for tips. However, a certain figure appears in front of you. You stop laughing and get your breath back before looking up to see Nagisa.

Nagisa: I'd like to go ahead and talk with you outside.

Y/N: Oh...sure, let's go.

You get up and follow her through the hall to get outside. She now stands facing you, smiling. Everyone inside is now currently watching, both classmates and adults, if Kuro can be counted as one.

Nagisa: So...do you really like me?

Your face turns red as she slowly gets closer. You start shuddering excitedly, trying to shrug it off.

Y/N: So you like me back? Awesome. Then we can go out for a movie like a happy couple!

She gets close before swinging her knife, causing you to dodge backwards. To help you recover, tentacles sprout from your back and upright you. You put your hands in your pockets as your expression becomes stoic, the only weakness you've shown disappearing into thin air.

Y/N: Kuro swore to hurt no student. I happen to be a student, and as such have no similar promise. I don't have his weakness.

You appear in front of her, and she swings her knife. You harden your arm and it simply bounces off before you disarm her. You grab her by the collar before slamming her against the ground.

Nagisa: It's not like I want to hurt you. Think about it from our view. If we can't kill one of you, then we all die.

You glare into her eyes, seeking out deceit. A tentacle rises, making everyone flinch in return. It plunges downward, slamming into the ground before drawing back into your back.

Y/N: I can see it. You're fighting over personal desire. You want to choose the world over me. It's what you believe is right. And yet you still can't commit, can you? You can't really aim to kill me, can you?

Nagisa looks to the side in shame in disappointment and embarrassment. You sigh and smile, your hand reaching up and making her face towards you again.

Y/N: But I don't want you to die either. I'll stay out of the way of all of you under one condition. I might even help a little. Nagisa...

Nagisa: Yes?

You kiss her, shocking her greatly. She wraps an arm around you, surprised you feel so human.

Y/N: I want you to be my girlfriend.

Nagisa stays silent while underneath you for a minute, slowly causing you to worry. However, she smile and nods.

Nagisa: Yeah. I'll be your girlfriend. After all, I just have to kill him, right?

Y/N: Exactly. And perhaps being a little creative is all it will take.