Male Reader Various Shorts (Comedy)

One For The Interruption, Two Cause I'm Pissed (RWBY)

You currently sat with Team RWBY, reading your book. Blake was latched onto your left arm, purring slightly, while Ruby munched on some cookies. Yang was brushing her hair, humming, while Weiss tried to study. You peeked up from your book, watching as Neptune leaned against the table to talk to Weiss.

Neptune: Hey, Snow Angel. I was wondering if you'd like to head to Vale with me for a while.

Your eye twitches as you put the book down slowly, causing everyone but Neptune to look at you. Blake leans away, Yang grins, Ruby stops eating cookies and shakes her head, and Weiss sighs.

Weiss: Oh no, not again.

You slide over slightly and smile before launching a fierce uppercut into his balls, causing him to scream in agony as he flies straight up.

Y/N: One for interrupting me!

As he comes back down, you punch forward and hit him in the balls again, sending him flying backwards with a cackle.

Y/N: And two cause I'm pissed!

You sit down, brush your hands off, and pick back up your book, continuing to read. You look at them all staring at you and you shrug.

Y/N: I did nothing wrong this time.

You Can't Prove It (Assassination Classroom)

You were currently sitting with Karma and Nagisa on a bench at the main campus, one of the few times you could. Nagisa was leaning against you as you were laughing with Karma. He tried to give you a quick stab, but failed so he put it away. He pointed at your drink, which was inside of a colored container.

Karma: What exactly is it that you drink? You know, not being human and all.

Y/N: Oh, usually lemonade or the occasional soda. But sometime I mix it up and-

The bottle gets swatted out of your hand by two annoying students, each looking down on you.

Student 1: Well, look here. A few Class 3-E rejects are on the main campus. I guess they want to be actual people for once.

Student 2: Oh, but they're just animals. They can't ever be like us.

You grit your teeth, looking at the spilled specialty drink Nagisa had made for you. Karma stands up, as does Nagisa. You follow suit and grin as you step forward.

...........

Kuro-Sensei: You can't go around harming other students Y/N!

You looked back at the two students who currently had their heads buried in the concrete while their bodies stood upright, trying to pull them out, before looking back to Kuro-Sensei.

Karma and Nagisa both start snickering as you respond with a grin.

Y/N: What do you mean? Are you saying I could do something like that? You can't prove it.

Kuro-Sensei just sighs as he brings a tentacle to his head, massaging it.

Kuro-Sensei: Oh dear...

Why Do You Do This? (Akame Ga Kill)

You sat, dumbfounded at the sheer stupidity of what Lubbock wanted to do. He had this pervy grin on his face as he left a few minutes ago and you knew this wasn't going to end well if he succeeded. You shake your head as you got to your feet. Currently, the girls were in the hot springs, and as such you assumed he was there at the moment. You put your hands it your pockets and walked to the hot springs, stopping just outside the entrance to the girls' side.

Y/N: Hey, can I come in for a second? I think there's something I need to grab in there. Trust me, it'll be worth it.

Mine: Fine, but only because it's you and we know you won't try anything.

You walk in to the hot springs as all the girls turn slightly red, but look confused as you walk passed them, stopping in front of a small pile of rocks. You reach down and pull up Lubbock with an evil grin.

Y/N: Found what I was looking for girls. But I don't really need it. Would you like a turn with the punching bag?

You held Lubbock in the air by the back of his collar while chuckling.

Leone: Sure I would. I think I'll start with the legs.

You watch as they proceed to beat him up before leaving. Smiling at the winks you got, you stand over the groaning Lubbock.

Lubbock: Why do you do this?

Y/N: Why not?

What Did I Say  (Undertale)

You smiled as Chara grinned, cutting your brother from shoulder to waist. She chuckled before you walked up behind her and sprayed her with a hose. She yelped as you chuckled, keeping it on her and dousing her with cold water.

Chara: No! No! Stop! It's cold!

You blast her in the face before starting to move the hose up and down, soaking her from head to toe. She balls up into the fetal position as you stop the water.

Y/N: Now Chara, what did I say?

Chara: A-About wh-what?

Y/N: About killing monsters.

Chara: That I can kill any except your brothers.

Y/N: Exactly. Now bring him back.

Chara: Okay.

.......

Your eye starts glowing and you put the water pressure to maximum.

Y/N: He's not back yet!

Chara: This takes time!

.......

You blast her off into the air and into the snow.

Y/N: You took too long...