Yuno Gasai X Male Reader

A transfer student was sat in the back of class, waiting for it to begin as he was on something that looked quite similar to a phone. However, the truth behind that wasn't quite that simple. He sent another message just as a pink haired girl walked in who saw his screen for a short time. She glanced at hers and her eyes widened, seeing the Dead End screen on her phone. Motioning for the people she had came in with to go ahead of her, she approached the boy.

Yuno: What was that about?

The boy looked up at her as he went to pocket his phone in response, only for her to grab his wrist and stop him while simultaneously turning it on, revealing the Dead End message that had just been sent to her.

Yuno: What is this? Why do you have a Future Diary?

You closed your eyes and sighed, letting the phone come out of your hand and slide against your desk.

Y/N: Perhaps we should introduce ourselves. I am Y/N, and I don't have a Future Diary like you believe, Gasai.

Yuno: Then what is that phone of yours? Explain it, now.

Y/N: I tell the owners of the Future Diaries their fates. I have the ability to see the future...depending on certain things. In other words...I created the Future Diaries to determine who gets to play God using my ability.

Yuno: And if someone were to...smash your phone?

Y/N: Don't test me. I won't die like you will...even if it might hurt. Now, head to your seat. Class is about to begin, and I want to get through my only class remaining.

Yuno releases you and heads to her seat, talking to her friends while you slip the phone into your pocket. You listen as the bell rings and class begins, which ultimately puts you to sleep. Unknown to you, one pink haired girl watched you the entire time you slept, ignoring the lesson and trying to come up with her own theories and thoughts about you.

After class ended, you up to the bell and quickly rushed out, letting your phone slip out of your pocket. After a moment of hesitation, she grabs it and rushes out after you. You only run, intent on trying to get to your house as quick as possible. She watches you while following closely, watching as you cut through an alley. You come face to face with three people, who stop you, and Yuno tries to move only to see you shrug off your bag.

Y/N: So you think that you can do this solely because you wield Future Diaries. This has ended in a dead end for all three of you.

You throw your bag in the air as three knives appear in your hand. You throw them and two bury themselves in their intended targets, but the last one missed. Seeing his chance, he attacks you, but at that exact moment your bag comes down. You slam it into the side of his head and knock him down. Walking up to the semi-conscious man, you sigh and stomp on his neck, breaking it. You shrug at the scene, walking a few feet before throwing another knife backwards, which is deftly deflected the blade of a kitchen knife.

Y/N: Ah, Yuno. Wielder of the diary that determines the fate of he whom she loves. How can I help you...unless this is an attempt to kill me?

Yuno: It isn't a murder attempt. I was wondering if you could look at this for me. Something isn't right. It won't tell me about Yukiteru.

You frown and walk over to her, glancing at the screen.

Y/N L/N will realize his phone is missing, and then be met by a great shock.

Y/N: Wait...my phone is missing?!

You pat your pockets, and sure enough it was gone. You look back at her only to see her holding it out, smiling.

Y/N: Oh...thanks for picking it up. Guess I'll be going then.

Yuno: Wait!

You pocket the phone and shrug your bag farther onto your shoulder. Raising an eyebrow, you truly are shocked when she lunges forward and kisses you. You slowly ease the knife out of her hand and kiss back, quickly seperating for air.

Y/N: Guess it still works fine after all. If only I knew how the heart works as well as I know the future.

Yuno: Can you tell me what'll happen next then?

Y/N: I'll take you on a date tomorrow, and then help you be the last contestant left in this little game of the dying God. What do you say?

Yuno: Sounds good to me.