Female Naofumi X Male Reader

Naofumi: What are you talking about?! I went to bed right after dinner!

Footsteps rung out as a nasty chuckle sprung from the darkness before turning into laughter. Everyone looked back to see you standing with an axe over your shoulder, a gleaming purple orb right at the center of the axe blade. You grin at everyone before pointing the axe directly at Naofumi's former hero.

Y/N: How dare you take the side of a liar? I witnessed everything that happened. But perhaps you aren't willing to give that a chance? Naofumi, the Shield Hero. Come with me. Let this poor, pitiful excuse for a world burn in hell. All you have to do is tell me you want to stay at my side.

Naofumi was enraged at how she was being treated. Surrounded by guards, and being accused of sexual assault, especially against another woman, how outlandish! She was seeing red and was absolutely livid at her situation. Everyone's eyes widened, or more so the other heroes and the king's, when she nodded.

Naofumi: I want to be by your side. Now help me, please.

You nod and lift your axe into the air before cleaving it downwards. Several of the guards around Naofumi sprayed blood into the air and fell backwards, lifeless. You gesture at her and she sprints towards you, deflecting a blow with her shield. You smash his chestplate with your axe and send him flying.

Y/N: I am Y/N, and I wield the legendary axe. But you may call me the Axe Villain. Now, Naofumi, what would you like them to remember?

Naofumi: I am Naofumi, but now you may call me by my new title. The Shield Villain. From this day on, I'll do whatever it takes to make you all suffer.

Y/N: Good, Naofumi. We must leave immediately. As much as I hate to say it, as you are, you are liable to die facing the heroes. We must go!

You grab her waist and leap back, a grin on your face as the Spear Hero stabs right where you were. You land at the door and push her before slashing upwards, blood spraying as the left arm of the Sword Hero goes flying into the air before landing at the king's feet. His eyes widen in fear as you cackle menacingly, before seemingly fading into the shadows. A quick search through the palace shows the disappearance of you both, while you both are already heading out to a slave merchant you knew.

Y/N: First, we must get you a companion. One that will never betray you, one to obey your orders when you need them to. A slave is perfect for these ends. However, for us to do anything, we also need to build reputations in the villages in favor of us. As such, I will be travelling with you.

Naofumi nods as you both step into a circus-like tent, lined with cages. She starts pacing them before stopping at a small, sick demi-human.

Merchant: Oh, I'm so sorry. She's very sickly, and she doesn't like to do much. Some trauma from her past. I'd say she doesn't have long left.

Naofumi: Girl, what's your name?

She stays silent.

Naofumi: Give me your name, and I will buy you. You will serve the being summoned as the Shield Hero, but the one known as the Shield Villain, as we tear apart the people that have wronged us. Is this acceptable?

The girl looks up, a small sparkle in her eyes. She almost seems to smile a small amount as she nods.

Raphtalia: I am...Raphtalia.

You sneak up behind Naofumi with a grin before wrapping your arms around her waist, a tongue flicking against her ear.

Y/N: What a fine choice. With proper care and encouraging, she may become an elite fighter, stronger than many before her. And perhaps, in the future, when she levels up and becomes an adult, she could join in some of the fun activities me and you will indulge in. How does that sound to you, my Naofumi?

Naofumi's face turns red as you hand a pouch to the merchant for Raphtalia, before she nods. Turning to you, she grins and returns the flirting, hoping to throw you off-balance.

Naofumi: That sounds great. The thought of me and you, that's enough to spark a few thoughts.

You lift her chin and chuckle.

Y/N: Be careful when stoking a fire Naofumi. You never know how hot that flame will burn when you do.

Naofumi: So, it's just you. You wouldn't have saved me if you planned on hurting me in any way.

Y/N: Silly girl. While true, that's also far from the truth.

You pull her to you and lock lips with her. In her surprise, she lets out a squeak before allowing herself to go with it. She offers no resistance as your tongue works its way around. After about a minute, you part from her with a chuckle.

Y/N: The way you act makes me want to dominate you here and now, but I have to hold back. I can't do that yet. I have to pace myself. As it stands, we need to work on Raphtalia's health and her level. Now, let's go.

You turn and walk out, a flustered Naofumi following the entire way until you get to a farming ground. You snort and laugh as you hear Raphtalia break the quiet.

Raphtalia: So...Master Y/N, what do you think the baby will be?

Y/N: Raphtalia, do you think babies are made by kissing?

Raphtalia: That what my parents told me. Why?

Y/N: That's not true. I'll tell you how babies are really made, but only after you level up and become an adult. How does that sound?

Raphtalia: Okay!

She starts trying to fight with a long knife you gave her as Naofumi steps up next to you.

Naofumi: What have you just done?

Y/N: Put you on a deadline to decide. When she becomes an adult, I'm going to show her how they are made between me and you, as I'm sure you'll be wanting thanks to some passive skills of mine, plus my personality. You have until then to decide if you want to let her in on our fun.

Naofumi: Well, if she wants in...who are we to stop her from that?

Your eye gives a sinister glint as you look back at the capital.

Y/N: Well said, after all...We're in no place to judge.