Yandere Angel X Male Exorcist Reader

You stood steady, letting the cross hang loosely from your neck as your grip on your blessed knife tightened. Ahead of you was Lucifer himself, intent on killing everybody around you. You pulled the knife, uttered a silent prayer, and ordered the other priests to run. Now, most of the pews in the church were smashed, you were bleeding from a few cuts, and you were exhausted, but you did exactly what you promised. You held Lucifer off long enough to get everyone out. You attacked again with a war cry, cutting him again, but you were launched backwards into a wall. You coughed blood and rose to one knee, but couldn't find enough strength to rise farther.

Y/N: "I'm going to die here...at the hands of a demon..."

It wasn't your first time fighting a demon, but it was one of your toughest fights to date. You uttered another prayer as Lucifer swung down at you, and...nothing. The blow never landed. But you could hear Lucifer bellow in rage.

???: "Get up, my favorite exorcist. I will not allow you to die here today. Don't you dare give up.

You look up to see a gorgeous lady in battle armor and a sword in hand. You shakily got to your feet, nearly unable to stand. You bring up you knife, noticing how shaky your hands are. You start circling him until you are in a blind spot. The angel, as that's what she must be, attacks. Her sword is grabbed by Lucifer, who hisses, but you rush forward and stab him. In a burst of shadow, he's gone.

Y/N: "Thank you, dear angel. I would have been killed had it not been for you."

The angel smiles, is engulfed in an orb of light, and transforms into a teenager. She stretches, giggling slightly as her purple hair falls.

???: "I am...doesn't matter. Call me Misty. And relax, I couldn't let a cute exorcist like you die on me, could I?"

You flushed red and collapsed, right into Misty's arms. 

Misty: "I'll take you home, okay? Just relax." 

You nodded, trying to stop the bleeding from some of the more severe wounds. She noticed and hurried up, eventually breaking into a flat sprint. She managed to arrive at your house and open the door, you typically leaving it unlocked. She put you on the couch and cut off your t-shirt, staring for a second at the muscles and scars covering your body. She quickly shook her head when she saw your expression of pain. Wrapping them, she sat down, put your head on her lap, and started rubbing it.

Y/N: "Why did...you help me though, Misty?"

She looked away, red faced and smiling. 

Misty: "I've never seen a human like you...so determined and strong. I decided I'd ask...if you'd want to be an angel with me. Partners...a couple maybe..."

You stared at her and smiled. 

Y/N: "Of course I will. I can't believe I drew the attention of an angel."

A knife suddenly appeared against your throat, and you were able to see an extremely serious Misty.

Misty: "One warning. You leave me, or cheat on me, and I'll cut your throat to make sure your only mine." 

You nodded, knowing she was perfectly serious. Not that it bothered you. You loved this angel already, and were perfectly content to be with her for all time.