Female Among Us Imposter X Male Crewmate? Reader

Y/N: Hello? Hello? Redson, you there? Damn it, what's wrong?

You sigh, shaking your head as you lean farther in to the panel and finally reconnect the final pesky wire. You lean back and close the panel before shifting to your right to change out the fuses that were nearly blown. It takes you very little time to do before you head to the last spot in electrical to divert power to the shields. You wipe your head before looking around, frowning at how there wasn't anybody in with you. You turn the corner just to see the dead body of Redson, making your eyes widen. You rush to his side and immediately press the communicator next to your ear.

Y/N: Alert, all crewmates. I just found Redson's dead body in electrical. Everyone head to the cafeteria so we can get a head count now. We need to know how many this impostor may have killed.

You stand up and drag him against the wall, no way to truly get rid of the body. You wipe your hands on his clothes and leave, heading right for the meeting. You turn the hallway and immediately see everyone else except for Doctor Parker, the one sent up in a pink suit. You grimace and shake your head as you sit at the table.

Y/N: Okay everyone. Redson is dead down in our electrical room, and we can only assume Parker is dead as well. There's eight of us left, and if I'm not wrong then there are two killers among us. Has anyone seen anything suspicious?

Whitney: No, I've been on the other side of the ship working on the reactor. Limean was with me trying to organize the manifolds.

Limean: I can vouch for her. I was there. Did you see anyone else in electrical with you?

Y/N: No. I heard a noise, so I diverted power to shields, turn the corner, and he's laying there dead.

Greyfia: Well, I'm almost positive it wasn't Y/N. If it was, he would have just left the body.

Y/N: Damn, so we have nothing. Then this meeting is adjourned. Everyone watch your backs.

You stand up and head off, down into shields. You look around and see no one. Nodding, you flick a switch and accept the power in shields. Hurrying to the other side of the room, you quickly boot up the shields. After that, you look down both hallways. You see two people head into storage and out of your sight, while you hear voices toward navigation. In a split second decision, you turn and head toward navigation. You stop at the door and peek in, your eyes widening in surprise.

Greyfia: You nearly threw suspicion on Y/N. How stupid are you?

Limean: I swear, I didn't mean to! I'm sorry!

Your breath catches as her mouth expands way farther than it should and a needle seems to shoot out, piercing straight through Limean's head. You reach for the report button on the communicator, but your instinct stops you. Your hand shakes rapidly as your breath catches in your chest, but you decide to lower your hand after all and let her get away with it. You step back and run, running as fast as you can away. You hear her voice echo through the passageways as you duck into communications.

Greyfia: Y/N, I know you saw me. Come on out and we can...talk. I promise.

You throw a can down the hallway and catch her attention. She races by as you duck behind her, heading up into Navigation again. You see Whitney reaching for the report button on the communicator as she mutters to herself.

Whitney: It had to be Greyfia. She just came out...

You grimace as you rush and hit it first.

Y/N: All crewmates, body found in Navigation. Please report for a meeting.

You lower your hand and walk away first, making your way to the cafeteria and being closely followed by Whitney. She doesn't say a word either as you wait or everyone to appear. Looking around, Limean of course is missing and the communications expert, Sunny, is missing as well. You close your eyes, knowing full well your failure as captain.

Y/N: I guess Sunny is now a casualty as well. I found Limean's body in Navigation, and I found Whitney standing over the fresh corpse. With only her in the area, I'm left to assume that Whitney is the impostor.

Greyfia's eyes widen at your lie, but she sighs. Nodding, she joins in.

Greyfia: It can't be Y/N. Again, he was with me and has an alibi.

Bluvio: Aye, I can vouch for those two. Since I know their innocent, I'm willing to make my vote now. Raise your hand and point to the guilty party.

You, albeit reluctantly, point at Whitney along with Bluvio and Greyfia, which leads the others to do the same. You sigh as you tie her hands behind her back and walk her towards the airlock.

Whitney: It isn't me, I swear! It's Greyfia, I know it! Tell them Y/N!

You shake your head and lean into her ear.

Y/N: I know who it is, but that won't save you. She tried to protect me, so its the least I can do to protect her.

Her eyes widen as you push her into the airlock and close it behind her. You enter a code and close your eyes as you hit enter, ejecting her into the vacuum of space. You sit back at the table and look directly at Bluvio, then Greyfia.

Y/N: Ready?

They nod.

Y/N: Meeting....adjourned.

Bluvio snaps forward and shoots one crewmate at point blank range, while you leap over the table and sink a knife straight into the forehead of another. You turn back and watch as Greyfia's tongue shoots out, piercing and killing Bluvio.

Y/N: So...um...what do you say we...uh...share an escape pod?

Greyfia grins as she takes your hand and leads you along the ship, passing the bodies of the deceased crewmates you came with. She grins even wider as she pulls you into a tight space. A door shuts behind you and she puts you in her lap before using her extra long tongue to lick your ear.

Greyfia: Finally, I can get my prize for all my work.

Your face turns red, not only from her words and actions, but from the closeness of her body.

Y/N: Then...can I at least kiss the person I helped out?

Greyfia: Of course.

You lean forward and, with a heavily beating heart, give her a kiss that she returns. To your surprise, it was like kissing another person. Unfortunately, you didn't notice the destination on the screen. A certain place...called Polus.