Female Sanses X Male Reader

A large group of people were sitting together and talking, each falling into their own clique, and only one thing was unusual...they were all female, and all of them were the same person from different realities. As the energy started going farther and farther up, a portal opens and everyone glances in that direction.

Ink: Oh, that should be the last one left. Dust, come on, we want to hurry up.

You walk through that portal, staggering and holding a massive cut on your front while sadly smiling. You see Papyrus from underswap and reach out to her.

Y/N: Papyrus...do you want anything?

You collapse, but two sets of arms catch you and lay you down while another forces food into your mouth, healing you enough to survive. After that, one of your saviors yell out.

Classic: Ink, who is this? It looks like we just saved him from a Genocide.

Ink walks over, sighing as she moves to see you. The moment she does, she pushes Paps out the way and puts you on her lap, yelling to Error. Error, yelling glitchy profanities, comes over too. Noticing you, she joins Ink and makes sure your SOUL is okay.

Ink: Poor Y/N, what happened?

Fell: So that cutie is Y/N. What's his AU?

Ink: He comes from MiseryTale, where the only goal is to cause Misery. But for some reason, he was kind. He's also the only one out of all of us to kill Gaster after he fell in the Void. And he's the only one that me and Error's boss fears. We don't know why.

Classic uses her magic to lift you from the other two as Dust comes through a portal. She sees you and rushes forward, diving onto you with a cheer. Before she hurts you, every Sans had yanked her off so she could see your condition.

Dust: What happened to my Y/N?! I was going to visit him after this!

Ink: Calm down Dust. I hate it too, but we barely saved him. He just went through a Genocide run, and we were starting to think about things. Let's go in with everyone else and we can discuss a few things. We might need your specialty.

Angry, Dust heads to the living room with all of the other, now silent, girls. Ink and Error follow in, watching the door for several minutes until Classic appears. Classic taps her legs as her other hand absently went to her wound from the last Geno run as she glares at everyone else.

Classic/Dust: Alright, forget the party. What will we do for Y/N?

Ink: Well Error had a plan, didn't you?

Error: Yeah, here's what I'd planned for him a while back...

After about an hour, your eyes snap open and you sit up rapidly, your eyes shining a bright red and purple. You start chuckling before you stand up, grinning as your soul appears before you, half monster and half determination. You walk out and see the only individual that could make you snap, surrounded by Ink and the others. Everyone turns to you as you grin, sharp and rusty spikes appearing above you.

Y/N: Get out of my way. I'll finally kill her, but if you protect her....then I'll gladly turn all of you to dust too!

A few Sanses block you off, and you laugh.

Y/N: I'll have a great time then! Meanwhile, you'll have a tortuous time!

You point at then, and the spikes fly at Ink and Error, who stepped forward to protect the others. They shatter the spikes as Fell appears behind you, aiming to stab you. Before he can hit, Dust and Nightmare appear behind you and block the attack, sending her flying back. Dream attempts to shoot Nightmare with one of her arrows, but Cross appears and cuts the arrow into pieces. Your eyes widen as Omega appears in front of you, but Horror intercepts her and smiles. 

Horror: Get them! Kill them all!

You laugh maniacally and start unleashing wave after wave of spikes, each getting a little closer. Ink goes to block one of these attacks, but you smile as a Gaster Blaster appears and nails Ink, sending her flying backwards. You manage to sneak several spikes past her and impale Chara several times over, finally relieving your need for vengeance. You dodge an attack from Reaper and jump back, landing as beads of sweat appear on your forehead.

Y/N: Let's go! You want to help me? Let's get out of here! We've got AUs to deal with, and we're outnumbered here!

All of the others disengage and appear next to you. You smile and give a mocking salute to everyone else, disappearing with what the Sanses had dubbed the Bad Guys right after. They all look at each other and sigh.

Error: This wasn't supposed to happen.

Ink: We have to make another plan to get Y/N back. Who's with me?

Everyone raised their hands. Meanwhile, you were slumped against a wall, your eye flickering weakly. The others gathered around you as Dust and Cross take your arms, helping you get away from the spot as Horror and Nightmare acted as wingmen.

Y/N: Thanks for the assist girls...I needed it. Now, what would you like in return?

Cross: Just stick with us. We could use you around us.

Dust: She means that your our boyfriend now.

Y/N: Y'know, I don't think it sounds too bad. Especially if its with you two. Add in Horror and Nightmare, and it becomes really interesting.

Cross: Alright. We're all going to rest, then decide the first AU to destroy.

Y/N: Aim for MiseryTale. If I'm right, It still has monsters and it's code there. It'll also be easiest to destroy.

Cross: Then we destroy your AU first. We'll go from there...boyfriend,

Y/N: Don't hurt yourself trying to say it. Just my name will do...

Cross: Thank god.