Ruby Rose X Male Crime Boss Reader

A young boy was sitting at a desk in a room separated from all of the others, one hand on a gun in his lap as the other turned the page of the book he was reading. He hummed quietly if he found himself agreeing with some of the statements within the book, and frowning as he disagreed with others. His piercing gaze rose from his book when one of his men rushed in and closed the door behind him, assault rifle in a tight grip. Putting the book down, he lifted the gun at the man and glared.

Y/N: Explain why you have interrupted my reading time. It had better be good.

Thug: Four huntress students! They're attacking our men, and things aren't going well! We need you to call back some of the others.

Y/N: No, I have faith that you all can handle this. Do not disappoint me. Now leave.

The man rushes out again and the gunshots are getting louder, screams of pain accompanying them at full volume. You head back to your book and start reading again, noting that the gunfire seems to be slowing down. Eventually, you frown as it drops to minimal levels and leave the room, stepping out onto a ledge overlooking majority of the complex. Glancing around, you notice most of your men sprawled out and unconscious before side stepping as Roman Torchwick crashes into the railing you were standing at.

Y/N: Hello Roman. Care to explain this horrendous catastrophe that you call a defense? Know that I won't kill you if you give me an unpleasant response.

Roman: The four girls down there are from Beacon...They wiped our guys and managed to beat me and Neo back. I think it may be time we left.

You look down closer and see the group, your eyes drawing to the one in red. You walk down slowly, Roman following you with his cane in hand and Neo appearing next to you with her parasol opened. You grinned as the girls saw you with what had to be two of the most notorious criminals in Remnant.

Y/N: Hello Red and company. I see you didn't like the welcome my men gave you. I must apologize for them. They aren't known for being very efficient, but I digress. I am Y/N L/N, the unfortunate boss of this rabble.

Roman: Are you calling me and Neo rabble?

Y/N: Excluding you two, of course. You are genuinely competent. Now, who are you Red?

Blonde: We're Team...!

Y/N: Silence, blondie. I did not ask you, nor am I interested. I asked your leader, as I assume that is who she is, despite her age.

Red: We're Team RWBY, and I'm Ruby. We're on a mission to bring you in, Y/N. You won't be angry if we give everything we've got, right?

Y/N: Finally, someone else with manners. And no, I don't mind. I'd be insulted if you gave anything other than your best. As such, I will do the same as well. Neo, Roman. Take care of the other three, and please try to not kill them.

Roman: No promises with Neo, but I'll try.

He rushes the other three with Neo while you stand in front of Ruby, pulling a second pistol from within your jacket and sighing.

Y/N: You can't be much younger than me. I'm only sixteen and if I had to guess, you're a year younger. How about you and your team just leave, and pretend you never saw us?

Ruby: I'm sorry, but Professor Ozpin told us to bring you back to him. He has a few questions he wants to ask.

Y/N: I respect your decision to stand and fight, and your drive to complete your decision. However, I didn't want to hurt a cute girl. Now I have no choice. I promise to try and only knock you out.

Ruby flushes red and attacks, taking you off guard as she activated her semblance and sped forward, leaving you little time to block. You use your pistols to deflect a rapid series of blows before activating your own semblance, which allows you to shift your position and deflect her blow, which in turn fans back the hammer and fires the pistol. Ruby staggers back, amazed at the move. You shrug and start shifting from place to place, leaving afterimages that all raise their weapons in unison. When they fire, she spins her scythe around her and deflects each round, sending them flying back and hammering into you, knocking you onto your ass. You groan and roll slightly, trying to find relief from the bullets that had broken your feeble aura.

Y/N: Fuck it! Run you two! I'm got!

Neo quickly grabs Roman and, with a sad glance, disappears into the night and leaves you surrounded by Team Ruby. Blondie picks you up by the collar, furious.

Blondie: You hurt my sister! And called us uninteresting! How's it feel now?!

Y/N: I'm still...only interested in Ruby. She's quite strong.

And in her grip, because of the pain, you pass out. When you come to, you're sitting tied to a chair with a man in green easily recognized by you as Ozpin. Guarding the door were three of the team that captured, but you frowned while looking at them. Turning back towards the professor, you noticed him observing you with the smallest of smirks.

Y/N: As much as I love being before a man of power, I would much prefer not being tied up. May I be untied?

Ozpin: You are quite polite for a crime boss that rivals the White Fang with his gang. But how can I be sure you are safe to release?

Y/N: You can't. In all honesty, I trust none of you, and dislike one of you extremely. None of you have my respect either, so I have no reluctance to do what may be necessary.

Ozpin: And that is why we cannot untie you. Now, Miss Belladonna, where would Miss Rose be?

The black haired girl looked at her scroll and then answered as the elevator opened.

Belladonna: She's here.

You twisted your head around and saw Ruby, immediately smiling at the sight.

Y/N: And now I am safe to release. I genuinely like that girl, and she beat me. She has my respect.

Ozpin: Interesting. So Miss Rose can keep you calm? Would you perhaps turn away from your crimes and become a student if I put you with her?

Y/N: She's in the same situation as me, so most defintely.

Ozpin: How old are you, may I ask? I have very little on you to know about any similarities.

Y/N: Yeah, I told this to Ruby. I'm only sixteen, and yet I can run a gang flawlessly in Vale with no problem. To be honest, your law enforcement is horrible. Now let me out please. I would like to get to know my...partner...for a while and actually befriend her.

Ozpin moves his cane quickly and the ropes fall off, leaving you to stand.

Ozpin: So young, and yet such a status. It's unfortunate. You have my full trust, Mister L/N. Please stick to the school rules, and please, no matter how tempting it may be, do not kill anyone.

Ruby launched over, her arms wrapped around you as she jumped up and down, asking to see your weapons and if you liked cookies. You simply patted her head and smiled.

Y/N: Let us get aquainted, Ruby. We can buy you cookies and talk.

Ruby: Okay!

WBY: NO! WE WON'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT!

Y/N: Sorry, but I'm a man of my word. I always honor a promise, even if it kills me.

The three groan in despair as Ruby drags you along, speaking at a mile a minute before you just start laughing at her antics.

A/N: There, have a wholesome Ruby Story. She deserved a story on her own, and her precious self must be protected. If you disagree, we gonna fight.