Asuna X Male Spear Using Reader

The assault team, a place where the strong gathered and fought the floor boss for the benefit of everyone, so that they could escape the death game known as Sword Art Online. Currently however, things looked bleak. Most of the assault team was on low health, the bar only further showing their bad state. Many watched as two more players were sent flying, digitizing and ending their lives in both worlds. Now though, everyone was unable to move, cursing their horrible luck and lack of information. A specific girl, right next to Kirito, the Black Swordsman himself, was not immune to this either. She looked up, crying as the paralysis from the boss was supposed to last another minute, which would be more than enough for the boss to kill her. She closed her eyes as rapid footsteps could be heard closing in, yells starting to come from behind her.

Agil: Hey who're you?! Are you really not going to help us?!

Asuna, the girl closing her eyes, heard the yell from her partner Kirito, a yell of pain and desperation as the boss went to cleave her in two. A metal clash rings out and she opens her eyes to see a surprising sight. A boy about her age had managed to deflect the weapon the boss was using, burying it into the ground. Taking the chance, the boy throws two vials, both launching straight into Kirito and Asuna's mouth. The vials drain and the paralysis disappears, both people immediately getting up and arming themselves.

You get into a stance, your spear pointing at the ground and your foot planted. They go to move beside you, but you yell at them.

Y/N: I've got him for now. Get everybody else into fighting shape.

You launch yourself at the boss, stunning everyone at your speed. You weave through the boss's attacks and launch yourself into the air. Deflecting the boss's blade, you spin and unleash a Sword Skill, a phantom spear appearing to make twice as many attacks land. You land and roll, tripping for a second as the boss takes advantage of the moment. He swings his sword at you and you brace your spear into the ground, but in a blur Asuna's ahead of you and deflecting the sword once more.

Asuna: Is that you, Y/N?! You became Shadow Spear?!

Y/N: I don't like that name. Just call me Y/N.

Asuna: Been a long time, hasn't it? Since floor seven I think. You owe me an explanation after this, and you better show me how good your cooking skill is after this!

Y/N: Fine, but don't go crying to me when it's better than yours. Kirito, how's it coming?!

Kirito: I've got this, don't worry about it. You two keep the boss busy! And watch out for its' breath! That's what got us!

You spin your spear in your hands, deflecting it's attack and giving Asuna an opening. She follows through and you leap onto its shoulder. Smiling, you unleash a flurry of attacks, noticing that the boss has targeted Asuna, who has lunged forward to attack. In desperation, you throw your spear, catching her clothes as it carries her away from harm. She looks at you as it flings you off, hitting you with its fist and sending you flying to Asuna. She glances at your HP and screams in shock, drawing Kirito's attention. He rushes over, looking at her with his sword drawn.

Kirito: What happened?!

Asuna: I went to attack, and he threw his spear to save me, and then the boss got him! Look at his health! It's at one HP!

Kirito forces a vial into your mouth, restoring your HP to it's full amount. He stands up as a massive group rallies on him. He puts a hand on Asuna's shoulder, who only continues to stare at your now unconscious form. Kirito, piecing it together, smiles and turns to his group, who then all charge, planning to take advantage of the entire bar and a half of health you and Asuna depleted. After a significant amount of time, the boss finally dies and the clear screen appears, giving you a special spear as a reward, not like you'd be aware of it. Asuna picks you up and carries you to the warp gate, which immediately teleports the both of you to the city on the previous floor. She takes you to her house and lays you down, moving out of the room to cook. You recover your senses not long after and sit up, smelling the food and struggling not to drool. You get up and nearly collapse, but you catch yourself and switch out of your gear, changing into sweatpants and a tank top for comfort. You enter the next room and struggle to control yourself for a second, seeing Asuna bent over the counter while trying to reach something, muttering to herself angrily. You smile and walk up behind her, reaching over and grabbing what seemed to be a note or letter of some sort, which makes her jump and attack you. You dodge to the side as she frowns, and then hand her the paper she was after.

Y/N: You wanted that right? Well, where am I? Last thing I remember, the boss hit me and my health dropped like a stone. I'm still sore.

Asuna: You're at my house...I cooked for you too. I thought you might be hungry.

Y/N: You have no idea. Thanks, Asuna. It means a lot.

You rub her head and she smiles before handing you a plate of food. You take it to her table and quickly devour it, earning a look of shock and happiness from her. You look around before staring at her.

Y/N: What? Do I have something on my face?

Asuna: No, not at all. Just glad that you liked my food so much, dear.

She immediately flushes red as you stand up. She looks down, expecting you to leave, but you walk around the table and behind her, wrapping your arms around her.

Y/N: I see. Well, in all the time I've known you, I've only liked one thing more than your cooking. You. Now, as much as I'd love to make out, I'm really still tired from earlier. I'm going to go sleep. Want to join me?

Asuna: Yeah, I'll be there in a minute. 

You walk back into the room you were in and lay down as Asuna thinks about what just happened before turning redder and silently cheering. After calming down, she heads into the bedroom, switches to her nightwear, and lays down while cuddling up next to you.

Asuna: So warm...I love you....

You smile and tiredly mutter back to her.

Y/N: Love ya too.