Akeno Himejima X Male Reaper Reader

Currently, a red headed girl and her small entourage were observing a boy as he walked down the street from the rooftops, while shocked at how oblivious he was to the fallen angels following him. However, out of everyone, the raven haired beauty of the group was enraptured with him.

Akeno: Rias, can I keep him?

Rias: He's quite something, for sure. But if we can keep him? I'm not sure yet. The fallen angels seem to be making a move, and I want to see how this plays out.

Suddenly, the boy, turns around, revealing his face and showing his gleaming black eyes. Smiling and scratching his neck, he grins as he addresses the only other people in sight.

Y/N: Subsisto sequuntur me, si valor vita tua tibi ceciderunt.

Akeno's eyes, like everyone else, widen in shock. Rias visibly recoils while Akeno puts a hand on her shoulder.

Akeno: What did he just say?

Rias: He just spoke a dead language. He just said 'Stop following me, if you value your life fallen.' It should've died centuries past.

Akeno smirks and sets her eyes back on the street, waiting to see the action. The three people following him transform, wings sprouting from their back as spears of light appear in their hands. You sigh and point at the center one.

Y/N: Your death day is not today Cietrial. Do not proceed, or it will be sped up. Just leave, so I can find the thunder priestess.

In response, the fallen all fire the spears and dust kicks up on impact, causing Akeno and Rias to sigh in disappointment.

Akeno: He was so hot too...

Rias: The aura he had, I thought he was powerful, but I guess...huh?

All eyes widen yet again as it clears, showing a black and red pentagram in front of you that matches the one that defended you. Before anyone can say a word, a summoning circle appears with a blade on it, and out comes a weapon that stuns everybody. A scythe, the wicked and jagged blade on one end and the spiked axe blade on the other side of the scythe blade. You slam the shaft into the ground, creating another barrier while a magic circle appears in front of you, filling in as you speak.

Y/N: Vos adorti me, non dubito quin, ut qui ego esse. Vos non attendentes mea admonitio ad revertatur retro, eligens potius experiri et homicidium me. Te elegit, ut impetum Mortis, et pro te mori. Sicut illud est, Ut te nunquam pacem. Sic Cinis ad Cinerem, Pulvis in Pulverem, non finem, sicut et ceteri.

In unison, Akeno speaks the same phrase in English without realizing, having taught it to only one person.

Akeno: You attacked me, no hesitation as to who I could be. You did not heed my warning to turn back, choosing to instead try and murder me. You chose to attack Death, and for that you will die. As it is, May you never find peace. So Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust, you won't end up like the rest of us.

Everyone looks at her, confused at her outburst, but before anyone can move she jumps from her spot and spreads her wings, landing next to you as you unleash the attack. The fallen dodge most of them, each receiving a minor scratch before grinning.

Ceitrial: Wow, such a build up to nothing. Prepare to....Ugh...What is this...?

Y/N: I was taught this by someone who was about to die. She gifted this to me as a fatal spell. All it takes is a scratch.

The fallen scream before being turned into ash, a black cloak shrouding the figure.

Y/N: Thank you for the spell, thunder priestess. Sorry I used it.

You turn around and stagger back, gripping your scythe tightly as Akeno stands ahead of you. Shaking your head, you watch as everyone else lands behind her. Putting the pieces together, you jump back into a relaxed stance a distance away.

Y/N: Ah, I see you chose to become a devil, thunder priestess. A wise choice, for one who wishes to avoid me.

Rias: And why is it we would want to avoid you?

Y/N: Oh, Rias Gremory. I am not surprised you took an interest in me. Well, I am the one thing no one can avoid. I am why you have your pieces.

Rias: Wait, you're a devil too?

Y/N: Silly girl. I must be beyond your understanding. But it matters not, for you don't interest me.

Issei moves forward to fight, but is quickly stopped by Akeno.

Issei: Akeno, he just disrespected Rias! We can't let him get by with that!

Akeno: Stop! He will kill you! How have none of you pieced together who he is?!

Koneko: And who is he exactly, if he's so dangerous why haven't we heard of him?

Akeno looks at you, seeing you walk forward. You rest a hand on her shoulder, nodding. She goes slightly red and takes a deep breath.

Akeno: You have heard of him. This is an old friend of mine, Y/N L/N. He helped me a while back...

Y/N: And her boyfriend from before she died.

Akeno: No you weren't! But I wouldn't mind if you were.

You smirk and give her a nod, resting your chin on her as your form flickers.

Akeno: Although, his name won't mean much to you. It's his other name you'd know well.

Rias: And that name is?

Akeno: Everyone say hello to Death. He was being lazy when you all were turned into devils, and he wanted to give me a chance after death. That's why we had time.

Y/N: I wasn't lazy. I was just exhausted....Salem and Ozma didn't want to come peacefully from Remnant...

Akeno: What did we discuss last time we were together, Y/N?

Y/N: To not discuss my guiding souls from any other dimensions...

Akeno: Good. I'll punish you later.

Y/N: Save me...

Everyone took a step back as Akeno sparked slightly, surprised even Death was scared. You reached for them, but it was too late as she shocked you in anger, leaving you in a smoking heap. She makes Issei and Kiba carry you, smiling.

Rias: You aren't being your usual self. What's with you, Akeno?

Akeno: Nothing. Just happy I got my reaper back.

Everyone laughs as you twitch and groan. It won't be so bad....just as long as you don't piss her off.