Yumeko X Male Gambler Reader

(Y/N): "And I've won yet again! I guess that means your a pet now, huh?"

You were just laughing, pulling in the money as the enforcers of the student council dragged off your opponent that had just lost everything in poker. Your parents, some of the richest in the nation, had sent you here with plenty of cash to blow, and you weren't concerned by much, except for one thing. You couldn't seem to get Yumeko against you, but if you suggested gambling, the look she gave frightened you.

Suddenly, a hand appeared on your shoulder as a girl whispered in your ear, sending chills down your spine and a blush to your cheeks. Of course, the girl pressed against your back was none other than Yumeko.

Yumeko: Nice job, (Y/N). I'm impressed. I've got next.

Your eyes widened as she sat in front of you, her head in her hand as she smiled. She gestured to the chips by your side. 

Yumeko: Let's play no refill, ten-thousand dollars.

You nod and slide a stack of chips to her, dealing two cards to each player before dealing out the river, face down. You smiled as you did so, proud in yourself as the best poker player, and having done so without cheating. Yumeko smirks at you as you set out a simple fifty dollars in chips, which she matches. 

Yumeko: I have a proposition for you, (Y/N). If you win, I'll do whatever you want. But if I win, you're mine to do with as I please for the next week.

You smirk as you raise her, only for her to go all in. Now your eyes look like bug eyes, nearly popping out of your head. 

(Y/N): Deal. And there's no way in hell you could possibly beat me.

You called her, slamming down the two aces in your hand in triumph. She calmly laid down two kings.

(Y/N): Prepare to lose it all!

You flipped the first three cards, none of which turned up anything for either of you but a looming sense of triumph. Then you flipped the next one, which was another card of zero consequence.

(Y/N): You've lost Yumeko. It was fun.

All Yumeko did was smile, reach forward, and grab the card. 

Yumeko: Don't write me and my kings off yet, my dearest (Y/N).

Your eyes widen as your mouth tries to say one of two words. No, or don't. But it did nothing to stop Yumeko from flipping the last card, which turned up the dual faces of the king it represented. You slump over, defeated at your own game by your crush, Yumeko. She reaches around and pulls a damp rag from behind her. 

Yumeko: I told you, you're mine. And now it's time for me to collect on my payment!

Before you could react, she put the cloth over your nose and mouth, fighting against your struggling until you passed out. 

Yumeko: You're mine forever (Y/N). This is what happens when you gamble with love.