Jess the Killer X Male Reader

I'm so tired. Great. My job just takes everything out of me, working all day to try and make sure the concert hall was set up properly. I rub my eyes and shoulder open my door, which swings open wildly.

Y/N: Hey, mom! Dad! Sis! I'm back!

No response. I mean, I get that it's late, but usually they're still up. I walk upstairs and slowly push open the door. My sis was adopted, and she's only four, but I enjoyed having her around. That said, the sight ahead of me horrified me. My mom had been stabbed several times, my dad gutted, and my sister's throat slashed.

???: Go to sleep!

I twist and drop down onto my hands. I kick up and connect, knocking back my attacker. I twist on my hands and land back on my feet, a bloodstained blade slipping from my sleeve into my hand.

Y/N: I was wondering if I'd ever have to use this, Jess the Killer.

I grinned for some reason, despite the fact that I'm trapped in the room my family died in.

Jess lunges forward and I deflect her blade, sending her beside me. Before I can react, she slashes upward and nearly connects with my stomach. I twist again, but she expects it this time and changes her grip on her knife, stabbing down. I connect with it, deflecting it slightly, but not enough. The blade buries itself in my side as I stagger back. I struggle to stand, knife in front of me shaking slightly.

Y/N: When I said...I wanted to be with a pretty girl...I didn't mean this...

I fall to my knees and hold the area around the knife as I drop my own. I look up at her, but her look has completely changed. It went from one of pure bloodlust to one of almost concern.

Y/N: I wonder...if you were nice at all...

I cough blood slightly and start struggling for air as I fall to the floor. Jess leans down, grabs her knife, and hesitates for a second.

Jess: Slenda! I need you here!

A faceless female figure in a suit appears almost instantly by Jess's side.

Slenda: Problem?

Jess points to me and Slenda raises her tentacles to finish the job.

Jess: No Slenda! You said we all got one thing we wanted, no matter what! Well, I want this boy! Help me get him to Ann!

Slenda hesitates for a second before seeing me cough blood again. I manage to get back to one knee, weakly grasping my knife.

Y/N: I don't...die easy...

Slenda's tentacles move forward rapidly as I collapse toward them, blacking out.

When I wake up, I immediately sit up rapidly, a sudden searing pain in my side. 

Y/N: So...it wasn't a dream...I'm sorry Evelyn...

I hold my head and glance around. The room itself seems pretty normal, maybe a little dark. There are a few knives laying around, so I guess this person must like knives. I don't grab one because this person must not mean me any harm. Especially when they bandaged my wound.

Y/N: Anyone there? Hello?

I cough at the yell. I guess my recovery isn't going to be quick. The door opens and several figures appear. Last but not least is Jess, closing the door behind her. I scoop up a knife and stagger into a standing position.

Y/N: Stay...back...I won't...hesitate like I...did the first time.

The girls back away slightly as Slenda's tentacle lash out, pinning me to the bed and wrenching the knife from my grip.

Jess: I'm not going to hurt you. You already met me and Slenda. Know any of the others?

I point to one with a blue mask, then a nurse's outfit, and finally one similar to Jess.

Y/N: Jackie, Ann, Jane. Correct?

Jess nods as Jane crosses her arms. 

Jane: Just to be clear, we aren't allowed to hurt him, but you have to share him until we get our own?

Jess nods and looks back to me.

Jess: Your mine now. You belong to me. Don't forget that.

I nod and sit up again, wincing because of my wound.

Y/N: I'm Y/N, if that's how we're playing it...who smells so good?

I sniff the air as I bare my teeth in a smile.

Y/N: Did you cut yourself Jess?

She nods confused.

Y/N: It smells wonderful...

Slenda, if she could, seems like she'd be smiling right now.

Slenda: You'll fit in perfectly here.

I finally look them in the eyes, the two color mixture of red and black staring directly at them.

Y/N: I really hope so, don't you Jess?

Jess smiles and nods, both of us starting to grin evilly.