Kirari X Male Reader (Lemon)

The president of the student council, Kirari Momobami, is known as a terrifying gambler among the students. She rarely gambles herself, and when she does, she wins and puts an individual into lifelong debt. She was currently in the student council room, looking at the reports she'd been given on the newest transfer students and grinning maniacally. She saw game after game, all stacked with risk for both parties involved. One had become a pet, but didn't seem to mind all that much, while the other had started to amass a small fortune. The first one, Yumeko Jabami, intrigued her and gained her attention. However, every time she glanced at the second file, a chill ran up her spine and made her nervous. It was a feeling she didn't ever get, but she liked it, and wanted more. Her usual built in ability to sense people around her didn't kick in, and yet a hand suddenly rested on her shoulder.

Y/N: Hello, madam president. You wouldn't happen to be getting all hot and bothered over me, would you?

The other council members jumped and stared at the new appearance, shocked at how quiet he had been and how none of them picked up on his arrival. You only grinned and looked around, your eyes seeming to glow in excitement. You slowly trace a finger up the president's side, your head now resting on her shoulder.

Y/N: Oh dear, you're so very attractive. I think I'm starting to get a little bothered too. What do you think Kirari?

The other members are shocked yet again at how informally you addressed the president, but are left stunned as she leans back into your touch, her face turning red. You give a small chuckle and give her neck a small nibble, eliciting a small moan from her. Before she can get much more, you pull away and walk in front of her, leaving her highly annoyed and feeling extremely warm.

Y/N: If you want more, my dear Kirari, you or someone on the council must beat me in a gamble. I won't hesitate to give it to you if they do. Until then, my old friend.

You walk out the door, the council's eyes following you before turning to Kirari. For the first time they can remember, she looks furious, her hands balled up at her sides. They all look at each other, nervous to be the one to speak.

Kirari: I want him. I want him beat and brought to me immediately, while I go to hunt him myself. Make this priority one.

She leaves the council room and starts actively seeking you, using her reputation among the students to look for you. She gets mislead a few times, much to her annoyance, but she eventually finds her way to the poker room, where you are already cleaning out some other students. They pay up and leave as you chuckle, putting the money earned into a safe place.

Kirari: How rude of you, leaving me in such a state. But I'm here to indulge you in a game. Poker, I presume?

Y/N: Oh dear, no. I'd never play poker against you. It wouldn't be fair. Instead, we'll be playing a game of my devising. I call it Tracker. Interested?

Kirari: Indeed.

You call over some of the pets, who have no choice but to obey, and hand each of them a card from a classic deck.

Y/N: Each of us currently have a different card. One has a King, the other has a ten. One has a red Ace, and one has a Queen. The card you want to find is the last card of the bunch. You must, by asking a series of three questions, figure out who has a BLACK Ace, among the five of us. If you do, you win. If you don't and I hide who has it, I win. Do you accept these terms?

Kirari: I would like this to be a private, official match. And set the term that all three questions must be answered honestly. Failure to do so is your loss.

You nod and members of the disciplinary committee force students out of the room, while Sayaka arrives almost instantly. She quickly observes who has what on your side before getting in position.