Yandere RWBY and Neo X Injured Male Reader (Part Two)

Darkness. That's all there is. That's all you can see. Until a small pinprick of light appears. You drift towards it, a sound emanating from it through your entire body. A voice, sweet and soothing. You walk into it, suddenly able to feel the things around you.

Y/N: "Ugh...my head...and my side..."

You go to sit up, and immediately a hand pushes you back down, trying to stop you. You grab it and groan, finally opening your eyes to see a red faced Neo.

Y/N: "It...wasn't a dream then." 

You look closer, noticing tear streaks down her cheeks as she stares at you. And then it turns into a glare as she stares at you.

Neo: "Damn it! Don't you ever scare me like that again!"

You go to nod, but you immediately stop as you feel a soft sensation on your lips. It takes a minute, but you realize. Neo's kissing you. You wrap an arm around her and smile, pulling away slightly.

Y/N: "I like you too, Neo."

Neo smiles more and goes to kiss you again, but freezes as someone clears their throat behind you. You look back and see Roman, arms crossed.

Roman: "I don't approve. You aren't going to date someone like him."

Neo glares in shock as she stands up. Roman looks shocked, but holds his ground.

Neo: "I am going to date him! You can't tell me not to!"

Roman glares back and nods as Neo reaches for her umbrella. 

Roman: "Yes I can. And you will listen to..." 

Roman suddenly falls forward, severed at the waist. Neo opens her umbrella to defend both you and herself as team RWBY walks in.

Neo: "So, you got my message, I assume?" 

Blake nods as she holds up her scroll, Yang and Ruby both vocalizing affirmation. Weiss stays silent. You slowly get up, ignoring the blazing pain in your side as you grab and ready your sword.

Y/N: "Neo, what did you do? What don't I know?" 

Team RWBY starts grinning evilly as Neo turns around, umbrella on her shoulder and an equally evil smile as team RWBY on her face.

Neo: "They were gonna hunt you down, so I made them a deal. We share you, and I make sure they don't hurt you and you don't run." 

You grip the sword tighter, looking for routes to escape. Neo grabs one arm and looks up at you while Ruby does the same with other.

Ruby: "So...Y/N...what do you think about this?" 

You look at Weiss, who grips her sword tighter, and Blake, who looks bored and tired. You tilt your head and smile. 

Y/N: "I'm...I'm okay with it, as long as Neo's part of it. Question is, is Weiss okay with it?"

Everyone looks at Weiss, who fidgets more, and you take your chance. You rip your arms out of Neo and Ruby's grip, vault over Yang, and make a break outside. You make it halfway to the forest before a blur smashes into you and knocks you down.

Neo: "I told you. You're ours now. Whether you like it...or not."

And that's when you looked closer at her, seeing bloodstains. That's when you saw your mother's favorite ring on her finger. That's when...you screamed.