Female Psychiatrist X Asylum Patient Male Reader

The white room surrounded you and you sighed, laying back again. You were bored being stuck in here for another day, but it was easiest for you to be here. Putting your hands behind your head, you stared at the ceiling and daydreamed. After all, when they let small groups out, it wasn't like you could do anything. You couldn't have a conversation with anyone, and there wasn't anything fun to play. The door suddenly opened and a red haired, blue eyed woman walked in, followed by a guard.

???: Hello Y/N. I'm going to be your psychiatrist, Misty.

You sit up and hold your head up with a hand. 

Y/N: Hey. Nice to meet you, Misty.

She gets a chair brought in and sits down, smiling. Looking at a clipboard, she frowns immediately.

Misty: So Y/N, you're in here because you "heard voices and spirits," correct?

Y/N: Yeah, and still do. But they don't impact my decisions much. I still put myself here on my own accord. But I'm bored. I'm gonna go insane if I have nothing to do.

Misty smiles slightly and turns to the guard.

Misty: Could you make sure this patient gets some games in here?

The guard nods and leaves, presumably to get games for the room. Meanwhile, Misty stares at you intently.

Misty: I can't figure you out. I think I'll enjoy these visits.

The guard comes back with a pack of Uno cards.

Guard: It's all we've got.

You nod and reach out, and the guard immediately reaches for his gun, but Misty stops him. 

Misty: Easy, he just wants the cards.

The guard hands them over, and you immediately starts shuffling them.

Misty: So why did you put yourself in here?

You finish shuffling and look at the guard, holding up the cards, and he uneasily sit down as you deal to everyone.

Y/N: I was scared the voices would drive me insane, so I put myself somewhere I can't do anything.

You all start playing and the guard slowly relaxes.

Y/N: Now can I ask you a question?

Misty nods and you hold up a card.

Y/N: Do you know how long it takes to escape here when you've been deemed the most dangerous here?

Misty's smile drops and the guard reaches for his gun, but you throw the card and cut his throat.

Y/N: Rude. Don't interrupt. Now, do you know?

Misty starts sweating.

Misty: N-No, I don't...but if you're gonna kill me, please don't...

You shake your head and help her up.

Y/N: I'm not gonna kill you. You treated me normally, so you get to live. Now the voices will help us.

You point to the closed and locked door, and it suddenly blows off its hinges.

Y/N: Now, I'm taking you. You have no decision. So, does it bother you?

Misty stays frozen in place.

Misty: The...the voices are real...then I need to follow you if that's true...

With that, you move and Misty helps you escape, leading you to her car and driving off.

Misty: I'd better get a treat for this...

Y/N: Oh, don't worry. You will.