Yandere RWBY and Neo X Injured Male Reader (Part One)

You peeked out from behind the tree, holding the bloody wound with your left hand while you held a katana with your right.

Y/N: "Damn it...I can't keep running...Maybe if I could get to Neo, or Roman..."

The snapping of nearby twigs and the crackling of leaves reaches your ears, and you immediately go silent. The ones chasing you are Ruby, Weiss, Yang, and Blake. You had been holding them off, but It had only been three until Ruby, the most unexpected, joined in. She swung her scythe and gashed you, and that's when you took the chance to run.

Weiss: "You sure he went this way, Ruby?"

Ruby: "Mhm. The blood doesn't lie, does it?"

Blake: "Yeah. Besides, I can smell him. He's nearby..."

Yang: "You'd better be right, Blake." 

You snarl and quickly send a message to Roman and Neo, quickly organizing a rendezvous at a nearby clearing. Sure, it's been a while since you helped the White Fang, or any other criminal organization, but you don't seem to have an option. A sixth sense suddenly kicks in and you dodge roll, barely avoiding Yang's fist.

Yang: "Stay still!"

Instead of responding, you activate your semblance. One thing in your favor was that no one could match your speed with it. But you knew the wound was starting to take its toll on your thin body. Your head was starting to spin, and your reactions starting to slow down. You can hear the branches snapping as the bunch sprints after you. A Bullhead races into view as you break into a clearing. The four girls chasing you start running faster at the sight of this. You take a leap of faith and reach out.

Y/N: "Neo, Roman! Catch me!"

The hatch is already open, and the two familiar figures reach out, each grabbing an arm. They start trying to pull you in, but Blake leapt up and caught your foot. You repeatedly kicked at Blake until she was forced to let go. You were dragged in and immediately you hugged Neo. 

Y/N: "Thank Oum you were on your scroll!" 

Neo hugs back, a small blush rising to her cheeks. You lean back, and she thinks your going to say something else, but in reality? You fall back, blood already starting to pool underneath you.

Y/N: "But...I'm so tired now. Can I take a nap Neo?" 

Neo vehemently shakes her head and Roman comes over, working on the wound. 

Y/N: "Just...talk Neo."

And then you gave her the biggest gift anyone possibly could have given her. You touched her throat with your hand and activated the second part of your semblance, restoring her voice. Sure, it sucked you couldn't use it on yourself, but it had its perks.

Neo: "Don't...you dare...leave me again..."

Tears are falling from her eyes and onto your chest, but you can't focus anymore. You close your eyes and let your arm fall to the floor of the Bullhead, your life hanging by a thread.