Mine and Chelsea X Male Reader

Requested by ForceRiser3

You were currently sitting on a couch, scratching your head as two beautiful women were staring at you. Now, typically, this wouldn't be such a bad thing, if of course the two in question weren't members of the infamous assassin's group Night Raid.

Y/N: So why am I-

Chelsea: Just be quiet, hun.

You immediately shut up, starting to sweat ever so slightly. Your knee started to bounce as you waited, your eyes switching from the massive gun next to the pink haired stunner to the make-up kit on the lap of the lollipop sucker. You had eyed the exit several times, but you were a good strategist and were reasonable at estimating, so you hadn't made a break for it. If you were right, you wouldn't make it halfway to the door before being struck down, so you were just biding your time to get away. You wanted to get to know Mine and Chelsea, whose names you'd heard in discussion as you were brought back, but you didn't want to get involved with this. As if answering your prayers, the door to some of the deeper rooms opens and out comes some new faces. In the split second there is no attention on you, you launch off the couch and towards the door. It takes another second for them to react, which of course is Mine shooting at you. You slide and it flies wide while breaking the door, making it even easier to get outside. You run into the surrounding forest while Mine and Chelsea turn to the boss, apologizing.

Mine: We'll get him. Sorry boss.

Chelsea: Can't let a cutie like him get away, can I?

Najenda: Bring him back alive. He could be a great asset. Use any means necessary.

Chelsea: You got it. We'll be back soon.

They rush off into the forest, fast on your trail. You, on the other hand, are cracking your knuckles as you sit perched on a branch, eyeing the way you came from while evaluating the most likely scenario. Chances in your mind all pointed to Night Raid coming after you, with the full intention of silencing you. Even moreso was the chance everyone came at once and overwhelmed you, so you were staying off the forest floor. Especially with Lubbock, who could have set tripwires to find intruders. However, after half an hour, you are shocked by the sight of just the two girls from before, each armed with their Imperial Arms while looking around.

Mine: Hey! Come on out! We're gonna take you back, we've got some questions to ask!

Chelsea: Yeah, come out cutie! We don't want to hurt you, I promise!

Hidden by the trees, you decide to respond, thinking you might just get away from these two.

Y/N: Is that what you tell everyone? Right before those poor excuses for men die?

They turn to where your voice came from, but you'd already shifted position quickly, heading just to their left. They look at each other and go back to back as you smirk slightly.

Y/N: Or perhaps you're just...interested in me? I'm nothing special. I'm just your average, oppressed citizen.

Mine fires in your direction, obliterating the tree you were hiding in. Luckliy, you had moved once more, but that move had slightly upset you. You thrusted your arm forward and needles flew at them. Much to your surprise, Chelsea matched you and deflected them all before pointing at your tree. You tried to get moving, but your right leg wouldn't move. You looked down to see another needle buried in your thigh, before looking up to see Mine blast your tree from under you. You push off with all your remaining strength, finally appearing to them as they grin. Mine and Chelsea both move to catch you, but three final needles appear in your hand. You throw those swiftly, but they get blocked by the body of Pumpkin. Mine puts it down just in time to stop you from smashing into the ground. They both glare at you as they take deep breaths, each hitting you over the head.

Mine: Idiot.

Chelsea: We said we weren't gonna hurt you. Why'd you have to scare us like that?

You looked up at them, and to your surprise you saw genuine concern in their eyes. You sigh before pulling Chelsea's needle out, immediately putting weight on it.

Y/N: Sorry....Y/N.

Mine: What? Is that your dad?

Y/N: No, my name. It's Y/N. I get the feeling I'll be around you two a lot.

Mine and Chelsea slightly grin at each other while helping brace you, taking you back to HQ. You get forced onto the couch again, but this time the two girls sit beside you. Chelsea, without hesitation takes your hand and starts sucking on another lollipop. You glance at her and she notices instantly. She gives her sucker a long lick, just to mess with you, and you turn red before looking away. Looking to your other side, you spot Mine looking at your free hand with a small blush on her face. You smile slightly and take her hand with yours, earning a barely audible squeak, but she doesn't pull away.

At that exact moment, the rest of Night Raid comes in and you look down, trying to avoid showing your face. Najenda sits down in front of you and leans forward.

Najenda: Who sent you?

Silence.

Najenda: Where are you from?

Even more silence.

Chelsea: Do you know the Boss?

Y/N: Yes.

Najenda is taken aback, but she leans forward even more.

Mine: How do you know her?

Y/N: She's...the person I hate the most. Even more than Esdeath.

Chelsea: Why?

Y/N: ...I've only known you two for a short time....but we've already grown close. Promise you won't think less of me?

They nod.

Y/N: Najenda...took everything from me.

You look up and watch as the color drains from her face, her hand starting to shake.

Y/N: She nearly killed me. She ran me through, all because I was a simple soldier. I told her to run when I fought her one on one, but I was stabbed when I let my guard down. Before it was too late, I swung upwards and took her arm as the price. When I recovered, I learned something horrible. My parents, my brothers, my sister, all slain. My family property, destroyed. I can... I can never forgive Najenda for what she's done. I've decided to stay, and I'll help Night Raid, but know that I will never trust you Najenda. You will never lead me.

Najenda looks down as you stand up, glaring at her.

Y/N: And if I lose Mine and Chelsea because of an order you gave? Know this. I will come to strike you down.

You turn and walk away, with Chelsea and Mine following you while trying to comfort you. They each, shyly, give you a kiss on the cheek and you smile. At that moment, you made a promise. A promise to protect them. At all costs.