Cheater RWBY X Male Reader

You were slightly nervous, the heart in your chest feeling like it was going to burst. The small black boxes in your pockets felt extremely heavy and you barely had the courage to walk towards the dorm that held four girls, each of which was precious to you. Of course, none of it showed, the calm composure you had created not slipping for a second. 

You arrived at the room, ready to enter, when you could hear bumps and small moans from inside. You sighed, knowing exactly what it meant. Using one part of your semblance, you closed your eyes and got a vision of the room, confirming your fears.

Y/N: Damn. And I thought things were going well.

You knock on the door, dreading what's about to happen.

Ruby: Who is it? Do you have cookies?

Y/N: It's Y/N. Open up now, I have something I need to drop off for you.

You hear some scampering and wait a minute before the door opens and they let you in, the girls fully dressed. You were actually glad they didn't know about the vision aspect of your semblance as you closed your eyes.

Y/N: I came for one reason, but now I'm going to do the opposite. Girls, we're through.

All the girls exclaim and shake you, wondering why.

Y/N: Well...let's see. Maybe because of Neptune, who's right behind the door. Or Jaune underneath Ruby's bed. Or Sun underneath Yang's. And for fuck's sake, Sky could've hid better. I know you've been cheating on me. I heard the noises and used my semblance. Here's a tip. I get a detailed vision when I close my eyes of my surrounding. But for the first reason, catch these. One for each of you.

You threw the boxes away from you and they dove after them, giving you time to leave. Just as you were almost out of earshot, you heard a splitting wail.

Y/N: You lost me today, girls...and you aren't getting me back... Now, let's find Cinder Fall.

Timeskip to the Fall of Beacon

You were watching from a ruined window, smiling at the destruction you helped create. Unfortunately, you didn't see a specific four bodies, so Ruby, Weiss, Yang, and Blake all survived so far. You looked around once again, to see Cinder knocked backwards and onto her ass. A girl in red was standing nearby with her scythe ready to finish the job, Weiss and Blake nearby supporting a wounded Yang. With that sight, you pulled up your hood and jumped out, running.

Ruby swung down, expecting to cut right into Cinder, only to hear the clang of metal. She looks up and sees a masked you, scythe in your hand as hers is an inch from Cinder's face.

Y/N: Go Cinder. I will meet you again.

Cinder nods and holds her side as she takes off, Weiss moving to intercept her. With a quick flick of your wrist, you send her backwards with the shaft.

Y/N: I will not allow Team RWBY near Cinder! I cannot allow you to pass.

Ruby swings again and you block her, noticing Weiss attack you out of the corner of your eye. You pivot on your foot, dodging the blow for the most part, it ripping your hood and mask off. Each of the girls looks at you in disbelief as you grimace.

Y/N: Damn. Surprise, I guess. I joined with Cinder and helped her do this. Now, in exchange, she's agreed to be with me. And help me take you four out.

You drop the weapon and it dissolves.

Y/N: At least I know she won't cheat on me. I'll see you girls again, I promise. On the business end of my scythe.

Ruby: Wait, Y/N! We're sorry! We don't have an excuse but...!

You cut her off.

Y/N: And that's why you have no chance with me. But I'm glad to know I picked good engagement rings. I was gonna ask you to marry me.

For the first time anyone had seen, you began to cry slightly.

Y/N: And you're the only ones that broke me. Goodbye for now everyone. Especially you, Silver Eyes.

Before they can react again, you disappear, heading back to Cinder to report what happened.