Attention

"I dare you to kiss me."

Melody looked at Quinn so she could possibly save her, then at Cedric, who avoided her look, and then at Harry, who had a huge smirk on his face he knew she had no way out of this.

"Let's just get this over with," groaned Melody.

Melody pulled Harry into a long, passionate kiss. Harry tried to slip his tongue into her mouth, but she didn't let him, instead, she slipped her tongue into his mouth, winning dominance. Harry grew impatient and slipped his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues moved in sync as her hands gripped the chair.

"The dare was to kiss... not have a full-on make-out session," Cedric said, rather annoyed because he had to watch his sister make out with someone.

Melody pulled away from Harry and met his emerald eyes. He winked at her, which made her turn around and meet eyes with Quinn. Quinn gave Melody a look that said, 'We're talking about this later.'

"You two better put on your shirts, I expect Snape will be here momentarily," Melody said, trying to shake off the awkwardness of the last few seconds.

Cedric and Quinn put on their shirts and waited silently. The room was in awkward silence until they heard the door unlock. Snape was standing in the dorm frame and nodded for them to leave. Snape moved out of the dorm frame and Melody practically ran out of the classroom.

Melody started walking fast to the Gryffindor common room but Quinn grabbed her hand. "You are not getting out of this one," she said, smirking at Melody. Quinn and Melody strolled in the garden of Hogwarts while talking.

"That was no ordinary kiss." Quinn cocked an eyebrow.

"I have no clue what you mean," mumbled Melody.

"I saw tongue," she squealed.

"It was nothing, I was simply putting on a show for you and Cedric."

"So you don't fancy Harry?" She asks suggestively.

"No."

"You are a horrible liar," she smirked.

"I do not fancy Harry, Quinn. Now drop it," Melody said strictly.

"Fine whatever you say," Quinn mumbled.

Melody and Quinn walked back to their common room but we were quickly stopped by Hermione.

"Can I talk to you?" Hermione said as she averted her eye-line to Melody.

"Sure, I'll catch up with you, Quinn."

Melody and Hermione didn't talk quite often, though at one point Melody had a tiny crush on her, so whatever it was, she knew it was important.

"Harry announced to the whole Gryffindor common room that you had feelings for him and I'm assuming that word spread from there. Is that true? I know Harry can exaggerate at times."

"Where is he?"

"Where is who?"

"Harry, where'd he go?" Melody asked as she stood up.

"Hufflepuff common room, but-"

Hermione was cut off by Melody storming out of the Gryffindor common room.

Melody was already familiar with the password to get into the Hufflepuff so she stormed in, immediately eyeing Harry.

Cedric turned around to see the commotion. "She's pissed, and I am not gonna be in the same room with a pissed-off Melody. I'm out!" Cedric said as he set off to his dorm.