The Map

Leo and Melody somehow made their way to the middle of the forbidden forest. One moment, she was chatting with Leo and Pansy, the next, she was in the forbidden forest.

A FEW HOURS AGO

Leo and Melody found Pansy in her common room with some friends. When Pansy spotted Melody, she made her way over.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" Pansy asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Uh, we need your help..."

"That's rich," she chuckled. "And why would I help you?" Pansy turned to Leo. "You killed my father."

"That was technically Dahlia," Leo corrected.

"What do you need help with anyway?"

Leo and Melody then explained the situation they were in, however, Pansy wasn't interested in helping.

"If you kidnapped a woman and killed my father, you deserve to go to Azkaban," Pansy defended with her arms crossed as she began to leave.

"What if I find Quinn?" Melody stopped her.

"I'm listening..." She turned back around.

"If you help us, I'll find Quinn. Deal?" Melody offered her hand.

"Deal." She shook her hand. "So how does this work? You reopen my scar and I bleed to death? 'Cause, that doesn't sound very nice."

"Since your scar isn't on your wrist, you'll be fine. And we can use a healing charm to mend it once we've finished."

"Sounds easy enough. How will you-"

Leo used a pocket knife to slice her scar back open. Pansy winced as he collected the blood in a small vial. He quickly used a healing charm to mend her hand.

"All done," Leo said cheerfully and walked away.

"Wait-" Pansy stopped Melody. "How do I know that you're gonna hold up your end of the deal?"

Melody looked her dead in the eye. "I'll perform to unbreakable vow with you."

The two linked hands.

"Do you promise to find my sister?"

"I, Melody Petrova Diggory, promise to find Quinn. However, I cannot promise that she'll want to come back."

Pansy seemed satisfied with what she got so she nodded. "Go."

Melody walked away and caught up with Leo.

CURRENTLY

"So... Pansy's blood lead us to the middle of the forbidden forest. Great," Leo said sarcastically as he put his hands on his hips. "She has to be around here somewhere..."

Just then, they heard branches crack behind them. Leo stood in front of Melody with his brows furrowed.

"Who's there?" Leo shouted.

Harry James Potter revealed himself. Melody stepped out, ready to defend herself.

"How'd you find us?"

"Our necklaces," he answered bitterly. "And you knocked me out!" Harry shouted angrily.

"I did what I had to do."

"You can't just put me to sleep every time you don't get your way!"

"This is a daily thing for you two-" Leo said with wide eyes.