THANK YOU

AND THAT'S A WRAP

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING

Thank you for your comments and your support. It means so much to me.

When I first started this book, I was SO determined to be simple, but when I made Dahlia's character, I said, "screw simple." So that's when I decided that this shouldn't just be Harry's story. I see SO MANY stories from Harry's perspective and Harry's life, but I wanted to do something different. I wanted the female lead to show us HER life and HER challenges. Because we've all seen Harry's life, and we've all seen the whole Voldemort story, but what about his love interest? When is it ever about them? So that's when I decided that this'll be HER story.

This is probably silly, but I just had to add: this whole love story was inspired by Jane The Virgin. That show has taught me so many important lessons in life, and one thing that it shined some light on is: don't EVER plan. Life will always derail you somehow, and the truth is, once something is derailed, there's no going back. So be prepared for the journey, or don't.

(However, I did come up with the plot myself, so I am giving myself that credit. Though, the love between Melody and Harry was inspired)

If you're not ready to say goodbye to these characters yet, there is a social media book based off of this called "ILYT" it's available on my page now!

Thank you for everything again. I love you all so, so much. Be safe!!