I'm Still Mad At You

WARNING:
SMUT

It was currently 11:00 PM. Elijah and Melody decided to drink and eat on the astronomy tower. Elijah was determined not to drink as much to make sure Melody was okay. After Elijah assured her he would make sure she didn't do anything stupid, she was merciless as she drank the cherry-sour-vodka that Leo attempted to hide well.

"Do you think it's a bad idea for us to drink on top of one of the largest towers at Hogwarts?" Elijah questioned.

"Probably."

"Anyway, why are you drinking?"

"Harry won't talk to me, and I think we're fighting; I'm unsure, you?"

"My parents are fighting for custody over me, and I don't get a say, so I'm certainly upset," he answered.

"You win."

Elijah scrunched his nose from the vodka. "Yeah. Why is Harry even mad at you?"

"I have no clue."

"We should probably leave before we drunk-ingly throw ourselves off the tower."

Melody agreed and helped him clean up. Once they had to split, they waved goodbye. When Melody entered the common room, there was no one there except Malia and Harry. She was greeted with the two laughing together.

"Melody! I was just leaving. Goodnight!" Malia waved and left.

Melody was dumbfounded as to why she was there but brushed it off and sat next to Harry to attempt to talk to him. Harry tried to move, but Melody stopped him.

"Why are you mad at me?" She asked strictly.

"How about the fact that you wrote to Draco the whole summer and failed to tell me, and you didn't even sit by me on the train. Oh! And let's not forget that you only saw me one week this summer even though we promised to see each other once a week."

Harry stood up, and Melody followed.

"I didn't think I needed to tell you I was writing to Draco; we're friends. And what about Malia, huh? Why was she here?"

"We were just talking, okay. Could you not turn this on me? And what's your excuse for the rest, eh?"

"I sat by Draco to thank him for his help throughout the summer."

Harry scoffed. "Of course you did."

"I'm sorry, are you trying to pick a fight? Because this is ridiculous."

"I don't know, maybe I am!" He shouted.

The room fell silent after that.

"Fuck you."

She took one step closer to him.

"Fuck you too."

Another step.

Harry tilted her chin up. "I'm sure you'd like that." His hand slithered to the back of her neck. Her breathing became heavier each second as his fingers pressed deeper into her neck, causing his rings to leave bruises.

"I'm sure I would."

He pushed her head to his. He forcibly entered his tongue in her mouth while his other hand lingered on her thigh. Her hands tugged lightly at the ends of his hair while she began backing towards the couch. Harry pushed her onto the sofa and reconnected their lips. He moved his mouth down to her jaw, trailing kisses down until he made it to her collarbone, which he was sure to leave love bites on.