I'm Sorry

Melody was with Theo and Blaise, they were the only people willing to hang out with her after everything. Melody's elbows were on her knees and her hands cupped her face as she stared into oblivion. Blaise sat opposite of her and Theo sat next to her.

"I'm sorry, Melody." Theo rubbed her back. "I think he's exaggerating."

Blaise nodded in agreement. "If you want me to damage him, just let me know."

Melody chuckled. "I think he's had enough damage done to him. I have to go to the library to work on this potions assignment. See you later."

They all waved goodbye and Melody left for the library. Once she arrived, she saw Ron setting up.

"I'm so sorry," Ron sincerely said. "I didn't know he was gonna do that..."

"It's fine," Melody said with a fake smile plastered on her face. "We have to pull it together if we want to finish this."

A few minutes later, Harry and Malia arrived. For the next twenty minutes, they all worked in silence.

"Okay, this is ridiculous," Ron finally broke the silence.

"What?"

"You can't just hate her, it makes no sense! You've loved her even before you started dating, you can't go from love to hate so quick."

"Wait..." Malia turned to Harry. "You two were dating? Why didn't anyone tell me?"

"It wasn't obvious?" Ron questioned. "Anyway, so what if Melody slept with Elijah. So what if Harry slept with some random Hufflepuff girl?" Ron then realized his mistake. "Wait!-"

"You hypocrite!" Melody shouted.

"There's a difference, I slept with her last night! Not when we immediately broke up, unlike you!"

Madam Pince shushed them with a death glare.

"Fuck you!" She whisper-shouted.

"We all know how this ends." Harry rolled his eyes.

Suddenly, her hands began to glow. Ron quickly noticed and took Dahlias necklace out of Harry's pocket and wrapped it around her neck.

Harry scoffed. "Dumbledore was right. You can't control yourself."

"Yes, Harry, because you have such great self-control. Tell that to these hickey's on my stomach!" She flipped up her shirt to reveal the many love bites that Harry left a few nights ago.

Malia winced. "Girl, if Harry did that much damage... sheesh."

She put her shirt back down.

"Who was it begging me to fuck them that night!" Harry retorted.

"That does it!" Madam Pince intervened. "Out of my library! All of you!" Everyone exited the library with a huff.

"Stay away from me, yeah?" Harry said.

"Gladly," she retorted.

Malia and Ron look at the two in disbelief. Ron then left with Harry and Malia went wherever.

-

Melody was now in her dorm staring at the ceiling. She thought about how things would be if she didn't massively screw up. That's when Seamus and Dean came into her dorm.

"We heard about the breakup..."

"It's fine. I'm fine."

Seamus and Dean shared a look before sitting at her bedside. "Don't kill us but we got you a date with Zacharias Smith," Dean rushed.