I'm So In Love With you

Melody woke up with her head on Harry's shoulder. She decided to get dressed in the bathroom. When she came back out, everyone was awake.

"Good morning," Harry mumbled.

Melody laughed because there was still frosting on his face. "There's frosting on your face."

He quickly grabbed a napkin and attempted to wipe the dried frosting from his face.

"I'm going back to sleep," Ron announced.

"Yes, 'cause Ronald needs his beauty sleep," Ginny said sarcastically.

Suddenly, they heard a noise coming from outside. Melody peaked through the window to see Leo in all-black clothing. Once Leo realized he was caught, he came inside.

"Sorry-just-had to make sure-no funny business was going on. Especially with you two," Leo said in-between pants and pointing his fingers at Melody and Harry.

"We aren't. And I thought you didn't care!"

"I do care! This house took months to fix. I will not have six teenagers have sex in it!"

"Wait, that's your dad?" Hermione said.

"It's complicated."

"I see where you get your good genes from," she replied.

"Anyways-just in case." Leo pulled out condoms from his pocket and threw them in the air. Melody was mentally scowling at him for embarrassing her.

"LEO! I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO IN THAT HOUSE WITH CONDOMS!" They heard Dahlia yell.

"Duty calls," he whispered. Leo quickly left the house.

"You have the coolest dad ever," Ginny said.

"Yes, father of the year," Melody mumbled.

"Oh, and Melody, we have one more gift for you. We all kinda chimed in for this one," Hermione said. She handed Melody a small box.

"Hermione did most of the work," Haylee admitted.

Melody opened the box and pulled out a necklace in the shape of a lightning bolt. Everyone in the room pulled out the same chain that was tucked into their shirts.

"Everyone has one, even Quinn," Hermione started. "These necklaces will ensure that we'll all be able to find each other. For example, let's say... Ginny was missing. If she had this necklace on, we'd be able to find her. If you tap on the charm three times, that will show that we need each other." Hermione tapped on her charm three times, and all of the necklaces began to glow.

"This is incredible, thank you!"

=|=

It's been two months since Melody's birthday. Professor McGonagall informed Melody that she was now passing, and if she kept her grades up, she would pass the fourth year.

So far in Melody's training, she has learned how to detect Veritaserum, to resist the Imperius Curse, Patronus Charm, and as of now, Leo was teaching her to fight the Cruciatus Curse.

"It's impossible to actually resist the Cruciatus Curse for more than a few seconds, but why give them the satisfaction." Leo pulled out his wand. "I'm of course not going to use the Cruciatus Curse on you for now, but I want you to use it on me."