Sex-crew

Melody woke up on someone's bed. She felt the weight of someone on the side of her, which confused her. She turned around and saw Elijah and Harry sleeping peacefully. Naked. Harry had his hand on Elijah's waist and his head rested on the pillow beneath him. On the foot of the bed laid Ron and Hermione.

"Finally wake up?" The voice of Theodore Nott asked.

"What?"

Theo chuckled. "We had a seven-some."

"Wait? What? There are only six people here."

"Daphne went to her dorm a few minutes ago, and I've been up for hours."

Melody began to get up before Theo stopped her.

"Melody, you are naked, I believe. I usually wouldn't complain but you and Harry are still a thing, even though you both technically cheated on each other," he paused. "Anyway, rise and shine."

Hermione began to stir awake, causing Ron to wake up next to her.

"What the bloody hell happened?" Ron mumbled.

"Isn't it obvious? We all slept together," Theo exclaimed in a cheery voice. "Not gonna lie, I've slept with more people, but you all weren't half bad!"

"Wait you remember what happened?" Hermione asked. "'Cause I don't even know who I lost my virginity to!"

"Now that, love, I can't help you there. I barely remember what happened. I was drunk. It's a shame that you won't remember how good sex is with me, but if you'd like to do it sober, I am all on board."

Hermione just rolled her eyes. Just then, Elijah and Harry started to stir awake.

"Ah! Finally! The whole sex-crew is awake!" Theo threw his hands in the air.

"Sex-crew?" Harry furrowed his brows.

"Harry, please get your hand off my dick," Elijah said sternly.

Melody snickered as Harry immediately moved his hand.

"Do I have to keep repeating myself?" Theo groaned. "We all had sex together. And this is my dorm so I'm gonna need you all to kindly get out before Blaise comes back." He walked out of the room.

"How are we all gonna get changed without seeing each other?" Harry asked.

"Harry, I don't think it matters at this point." Melody was the first to get up. She spotted her clothes and quickly got dressed. She then tossed Hermione her clothes and she got dressed.

"Can we just never speak of this again?" Hermione asked hopefully.

"Sure."

"If it helps, I think I remember who you lost your virginity to?" Elijah said.

"Oh my God, really?" Hermione squealed. "Who?"

"Theo... you lost your virginity to Theo..." he said as he put on his shirt.

Hermione gasped and left the room, that's when Theo came into the room.

"By the way, if you'd ever like to do this again, let me know." Theo winked.

"Not bloody likely," said Ron.

"Aren't you seeing someone?" Melody recalled. "Or someone's?"

"We don't talk about it."

Elijah and Harry finished putting their clothes on and everyone left the room.

"That was interesting..." Elijah said.

"More than interesting," Harry agreed. "At least Daphne finally got that foursome, more like seven-some."

"Yep..."

"This is awkward," Melody finally said.

"Honestly," Elijah agreed.

"Not your first time sleeping together," Harry mumbled to where no one could hear.

Elijah turned another corner to go to his common room as Harry and Melody continued walking straight.

"You know that's not my first time kissing a boy?" Harry smirked.

"And that wasn't my first time kissing a girl," she added.

"I'll tell you mine if you will."

"My first kiss with a girl was Quinn. We practiced on each other in third-year," Melody laughed. "You?"

"It was with Cedric."

"Why have I never heard of this?" Melody laughed.

"Because Cedric made me swear not to tell you, and he didn't exactly return the feelings," he chuckled. "It was in like third-year anyways."

"You have a thing for Diggory's," Melody declared.

"Is it a bad time to admit that I had a thing for your mum and I find Leo hot?"

"If it makes you feel better, your family is hot as well."

"I know," he said cheekily. "I think we're the only couple that talks about how hot our family is."

"Yeah, I think we are." She scrunched her nose as they turned into their common room.

-
Melody and Hermione were walking to their next class when the closet door opened next to them. Malia and Cedric walked out, sweaty, and out of breath.

"Should we..." Hermione began.

Malia and Cedric chuckled awkwardly.

"Should we go back in the closet or..." Cedric awkwardly asked.

Melody furrowed her eyebrows. "Why would you go back in the closet?"

"Round two?" Malia whispered.

"Round two? You can barely walk," Cedric whispered back.

"This is so chaotic," Hermione whispered to Melody.

"We're going back in the closet," Cedric said to no one in particular. The two backed back inside, leaving Hermione and Melody.

They both burst out laughing.

"He really likes Malia, huh?"

"I think so, I just hope she doesn't hurt him."

Hermione smiled and replied, "let's get to class, shall we?" She offered her arm.

"We shall." Melody linked arms with her.

-

I just had to make it happen

This was more of a chaotic/filler chapter but yuh

Theo is my spirit animal

Until next time...