I Love You

WARNING:
SMUT

It was now the first week back at the DA meetings. Harry practically forced Melody to give teaching another chance, though she wasn't so enthusiastic about it.

"So, Melody, what do we do to cast the Patronus charm?"

"Think of happy memory and just say the spell," she said blandly. "Okay, good luck."

Harry looked at her in disbelief. "What she means is; make it a powerful memory. The happiest you can remember. Allow it to fill you up!" Harry instructed.

"Looks like you have his covered. I'm going to go back to my dorm," said Melody.

"Melody, this is your class!" Harry said. "You can't just leave." As they were talking, the two noticed Patronus being cast.

"Harry, I never wanted to do this in the first place. So yes, this may be my class, but not willingly," she replied. "Call me selfish, but I don't want another scar on my hand." Melody attempted to leave the room but was interrupted by the whole room shaking. "This is why I didn't want to do this!" Shouted Melody. "Congrau-fucking-lations. The whole class has just received a new scar."

"I'll make short work of this," said the familiar voice of Umbridge.

"Get back!"

Melody pulled Harry and Nigel back to avoid them getting hit. When the wall was destroyed, Umbridge revealed herself, along with Malfoy and his goons.

Draco yanked someone from the side, Cho Chang. Harry stared at her in disbelief, but Melody knew there was no way Cho would willingly tell them.

"And who started all this?" Croaked Umbridge.

Melody knew everyone was going to say Harry (since he's been leading), so Melody saw no other choice than to take the blame herself. She knew everyone else would get punished, but she didn't want them to get hurt as bad.

"I did, Professor."

"What are you doing?" Harry whispered in her ear. Melody just ignored him and followed the calls of Umbridge.

"I want all of you in detention. Tomorrow!" Said Umbridge.

Draco gripped Melody's wrist tightly. She knew Draco would never hurt her; even he's not that bad. Draco leaned in closer to whisper something.

"I'm sorry, I tried to stop her," Draco whispered. "I oweled your parents earlier, and they're not gonna let anything happen to you."

Melody nodded in relief. She had no idea how her parents would get Umbridge to stop, but knowing them, they had their ways-by ways, probably threatening her.

When they entered Umbridge's office, Umbridge waved for Draco and his goons to leave. Umbridge read a letter in her head before returning to Melody.

"How did you do it?" Asked Umbridge.

"I'm sorry, could I have more context?"

"I have orders from the Minister himself to leave you be. How did you do it, Miss..." she once again stopped at her last name.

Melody shut her eyes tightly in frustration. "You know what, I tried giving you the benefit of the doubt, but that is no excuse for using this as your punishment!" She rolled up her sleeve to reveal the scars on her wrist.

"Miss Diggory, please calm down..."

"Actually, it's Petrova. I'll feed into your ego."