Pansy Parkinson

Melody was now in the library with Malia, Harry, and Ron, doing their potions assignment. Malia was the last to arrive because she had to run back to the potions classroom since Harry forgot his book.

"Now that we've all sorted through our differences-" Ron began.

"Nuh-uh," Malia interrupted and pointed to Harry with her pen. "You destroyed my relationship with Cedric by saying we kissed!"

"You and Cedric aren't even dating, and didn't he go to your dorm last night?" Harry cocked an eyebrow.

"Only because his therapist forced him to hear me out. And I'd like an apology." Malia crossed her arms.

"Fine. I'm sorry."

"Nuh-uh, get on your knees and beg for my forgiveness," she sassed. "Take a picture of this," Malia whispered to Ron, to which he nodded in return.

Harry groaned and got on his knees. "Malia Lestrange-"

She stopped him and said, "Malia Esme Lestrange."

He rolled his eyes and continued, "Malia Esme Lestrange, will you please accept my apology for saying untruthful things about us?"

She shrugged and blandly declared, "I'll think about it."

Harry's mouth hung open and he slowly began to get up. "Really? 'You'll think about it'?" He mimicked.

"Be lucky I'm even considering it."

"Alright, enough playing around, we've got a project to finish," Ron chuckled.

After twenty minutes of working hard, loud voices shouted over the four. Ron and Malia told Harry and Melody to go see who was causing the commotion. Melody agreed and walked toward the sound, Harry followed close behind. There stood Elijah, Pansy, and Daphne.

Harry and Melody were very surprised to even see Pansy outside her dorm or classes. After Quinn left and her dad died, it was almost impossible to track her down.

"Pansy?" Harry furrowed his brows.

"Surprised to see me?" Pansy replied.

"What's going on?"

"Pansy took a polyjuice potion and told Elijah she cheated on him, and then broke up as me," Daphne explained. "All because she had a crush on Elijah."

"What is her obsession with Hufflepuff boys," Harry mumbled.

"What? You're not even gonna deny it?" Daphne asked in disbelief.

Pansy shrugged and answered, "Nope."

Elijah tossed his head back. "Oh, Merlin. Pansy, do you realize the mess you've caused?"

"Yes, because I intended it."

If Harry had a drink at the moment, he would've to spit it out. "Seriously? Your need for drama made Melody and Elijah sleep together, Cedric and Malia split, me blaming Melody for everything, and Cedric still won't talk to either of us!"

"And whose fault is that?" Pansy asked innocently. "I didn't make Elijah and Melody sleep together, it was bound to happen at some point, better sooner than later, right? I didn't make you blame Melody, that was all you. Malia and Cedric were collateral damage."

"A relationship isn't fucking 'collateral damage', Pansy."

"I don't understand. You've always had it out for me, why?" Melody asked.

"It doesn't matter anymore."

"Answer her," Elijah and Harry said at the same time.

"Quinn and I used to be so close, inseparable, even. But then you came along. After you two became friends, she didn't bother hanging out with me, canceled our plans. When I confronted her about it, she said I was selfish and more hurtful words towards me that I'd rather not repeat."

"And since Quinn is no longer here, you took that hurt out on me, correct?" Melody concluded.

"Correct."

"Unbelievable," Melody scoffed.

"You're unbelievable. You realize that Quinn is my sister, right? My sister has done all these things, and you didn't even tell me!"

"What do you mean?"

"Quinn came back last year, and I know you didn't even consider my feelings since you kicked her out as soon as she stepped foot here! 'Cause as long as Melody's happy, nothing else matters, right?" Pansy sneered.

"I didn't say that. And what do you mean?"

"My mum and I are worried sick about her! She hasn't been home in nearly two years!" Pansy recalled. "We don't even know if she's still alive." A look of guilt consumed Melody's face. "See, that right there," Pansy pointed to her face. "That's the look of guilt. No one's ever called you out, huh? Well, get used to it." She stormed past them and out of the library.

"She may have a wicked way of making a point, but she's right," Melody admitted.

As much as Harry wanted to say she's wrong, she isn't. And he knew that. "What should we do?"

"We?" Daphne and Elijah said at the same time.

"She destroyed our relationship, we're not doing anything," Daphne said defensively. The two walked out of the library.

Malia then came from behind them. "We kind of need your help on our project."

"Yeah, yeah."

The two walked back to their table and continued working.

-

Later that day, Melody went to apologize to Pansy, though she felt negatively toward the girl, she still understood why she was upset. After Daphne let her in, she saw Pansy sitting on the couch with work piled on her lap

"Pansy?"

"How'd you get in here?" Pansy turned around.

"Daphne let me in, anyway, I just wanted to apologize," Melody said sincerely.

Pansy took in a deep breath before responding, "So I'm supposed to forgive you just because you feel bad?" She scoffed. "I don't think so."

"Pansy, I'm trying, I am-"

"Then find my sister!" she interrupted.

"You know I can't do that."

"Why not?" she shouted. "You have the power to do so, you just don't want to."

"Damn right I don't want to! She worked with an insane woman to imprison my brother. So blame me if I'm holding a grudge."

"Then we're done here." Pansy shut her book and stormed off.

-

I'm not gonna lie, I forgot about Pansy's character completely

ANYWAYS
PEACE