I Don't Know

Melody and Harry made their way back to their common room, where they saw Ron and Dean talking.

"Why are you two such a mess?" Ron tilted his head in confusion. "That's not what I think it is, is it?"

"Oh my god, no!" Harry quickly replied. "We got into a food fight," he mumbled as a smile played on his lips.

"A food fight?" Dean repeated. "At six A.M in the morning?"

"He dragged me out of bed for it."

"What do you expect? Harry's a morning person," Ron recalled.

"You say that like it's a bad thing," Harry replied.

"I despise morning people," Dean said with narrowed eyes.

"Seamus is a morning person," Melody brought up.

"He's the only exception."

"We've got to get cleaned up. See you at breakfast." Harry held Melody's hand and dragged her up to the boys' dormitories.

He pulled out some clean clothes and passed Melody her uniform.

"How do you have my uniform in here?" she questioned him.

"You left one here after that one night-" he stopped himself. "You know."

She chuckled and pulled off her shirt. His eyes were drawn to her bare chest.

The way his hands slide down her body as she begs for his touch where she most wants it. Needs it. How his tongue explores every inch of her mouth. How her nails dig into his back, her moans louder, his pounding, as the room fills with heavy breathing.

He pushes her onto the bed, pinning her by her wrist, leaving her vulnerable under his grasp. His mouth attacking her neck, as she begs to tangle her fingers in his hair.

He was taken out of his vivid thoughts by Melody, who was now fully clothed.

"Harry, it's barely 6:15 in the morning," she said, eyeing the bulge making a print in his pants.

"Sorry." He shook his head.

"What were you thinking about anyway?" she smirked.

"I'd rather show you."

Melody pulled her hair to the side of her face, exposing her bare neck. She took a step closer to Harry, backing him into the wall. She pushed herself up against his body.

"I bet you would," she smirked and backed away from him.

"I'll get you back for that," Harry said. "But you'll never know when."

-

Hermione was walking with Harry when she spotted Ron and Lavender. Harry turned to Hermione, expecting a rash reaction, instead, she began looking around the hall when her sights landed on Elijah speaking with some friends. Without a word, she ran up to him.

"Hermione?" Harry called as she ran past him.

She didn't respond but eagerly asked Elijah a question.

"Are you and Daphne together?" she rushed as she saw ignored Harry's calls.

"No, we're working on it, but-"

He was cut off by Hermione smashing her lips to his. Elijah, not wanting to embarrass her, kissed back. Ron turned his attention to the two in a heated make-out session. When Elijah finally pulled away, he immediately said something.

"Look, when I said we could talk, I meant in a friendly way-"

"Save it. I don't like you," Hermione confirmed. "It was just to get Ron's attention."

"Next time find a different way to get his attention, please. The whole hall just saw that performance so someones gonna tell Daphne," he replied. "Shit," he mumbled. "See you later." Elijah swiftly moved past Hermione.

Harry came up to her with a small smile. "What the hell was that?" he laughed. "If it helps, I totally ship it," he teased.

"I don't like him. It was just to get Ron's attention."

"Why do you care about Ron's attention?" He asked, completely dumbfounded.

Hermione was mentally facepalming. "Never mind that. Let's get to class."

When the two entered the DADA classroom, they were greeted with the familiar face of Leonard McLane. Hermione almost burst out laughing at Harry's horrid reaction.

"Um, Leo, Melody's not in this class..." Harry told him awkwardly. He gave Hermione a nod, confirming she could leave.

"You're telling me I risked getting caught by Snape for nothing?" Leo said in disbelief.

"I'm afraid so..."

"Harry, you don't have to be scared of me, as if I'd kill you," Leo scoffed.

"You did send Melody a howler saying you were gonna kill me..." he remarked.

Leo put a hand over his heart dramatically. "No... I said I would have killed you! And for your information, I've laid off my killing habits! That's actually why I'm here..."

"Well if we're talking about your killing habits, we'll need to talk in the hall."

Harry and Leo turned back into the hallway, out of sight from anyone.

"Remember your DADA teacher last year?"

"Yeah. Why? What'd you do?"

"So, I didn't want to kill her because like I said, I'm trying to lay off the killing. So instead, I held her hostage, and she escaped..."

Harry's eyes widened before exhaling, trying to stay calm. "Okay," he began calmly. "I need to see your list."

"Of the people I've slept with?" Leo furrowed his brows. "It's long..."

"No! The people you've held hostage," Harry cleared up.

"Why do you assume there's multiple people?"

"Is there?"

"Of course not! Only Dolores," he confirmed. "And if she makes her way to the Ministry, she'll tell Fudge, and he already hates me so I'll most likely get thrown in Azkaban."

"If she doesn't have her wand she can't possibly get there in the next few days," Harry remarked. "Why not just use a locator spell?"

"I would, but as you said, I don't have her wand."

"She doesn't have her wand so that buys us some time. But how the hell do you expect to find her?"

"For the first time ever, I don't know."

-

Dolores Umbridge is back😞
I said y'all would find out what happens to her...

Someone said she was a milf on tiktok😭