You Owe me a Date

Dahlia told the children they could stay until the next day since it was far too late to go back to school.

"Melody and Harry can share a room, and Cedric and Quinn can share a room. Goodnight!" Said the mother.

"No funny business!" Leo called from down the hall. "Or do-just keep quiet," he whispered shouted when Dahlia was far out of ear range.

Quinn snickered, "goodnight, you two."

Melody said goodnight to Quinn and her brother and set off to a room with Harry. Once the two entered the room, they took off their sweaters and coats and hung them up.

"Melody," Harry called.

"Hm?"

"I don't think Dahlia is trustworthy; Leo sounds pretty sketchy as well. I mean, who fakes their death for their own enjoyment?" He remarked.

"Apparently, Leo. And Harry, I wouldn't let us stay the night here if she wasn't trustworthy," the girl retorted.

She's being naive, thought Harry.

"I trust you, Melody. Not your parents," he concluded.

"In all honesty, Harry, if my parents weren't trustworthy, they would've killed you a long time ago," the now tired girl remarked. "Harry?"

"Hm?"

"Why won't you talk about the kiss? It's fine if you don't want to, but could you at least tell me that?"

"I think you regret it. I don't want to talk about it because I didn't want to hear what you had to say. Goodnight." Harry turned off the lamp on his side of the room and turned away from Melody. She looked at Harry's back for a few more seconds and reluctantly turned off the light on her side.

--------
It was about three in the morning when Harry woke up. He turned around and saw Melody fast asleep. He quietly got up and went to the kitchen of the manor. When he entered the kitchen, he saw Dahlia with a cup of tea in her hands.

"Couldn't sleep?" Melody's mother asked. Harry shook his head. "Look, I know you're frightened by Leo and me, but I promise, you have nothing to fear."

"That's very trusting," mumbled Harry.

"Wait," Dahlia spoke. Harry turned around to see what Dahlia had to say. "She cares about you too."

"How do you know?" Harry finally spoke.

"Anyone with eyes can see it," she smiled. "Talk to her."

"What do I say?" Questioned Harry.

"The truth."

"And what would that be?"

"That you love her, possibly in love with her," Dahlia smiled softly.

"How did I know it's love?"

"When you ask yourself that exact question."

"Goodnight, and thank you," the boy smiled and left.

---------

It was now 6:30 in the morning. Dahlia had wakened the children up early so they could get back to Hogwarts. Meanwhile, Leo was wide awake frying pancakes for breakfast. Dahlia had brought the children a pair of clothes and toothbrushes so they could change. After everyone was dressed, they ran downstairs to the smell of pancakes.

"Good morning," Quinn beamed.

"The pancakes are on the table. Enjoy!"

"What house were you in when you and Dahlia attended Hogwarts?"

"We were both in Slytherin. I see myself more as a Hufflepuff, but it's whatever," Leo responded.

"As much as I'd love to continue this conversation, you lot need to get back to Hogwarts," Dahlia reminded.

"You're right. Thank you for everything. I hope to see you soon," said Quinn.

Everyone else thanked the two and departed to Hogwarts.
---------
The four had snuck into their common rooms without anyone noticing. Since today was the last day until the break, everyone spent their day in their dorms packing. As soon as both Quinn and Melody finished packing, they went to help Harry pack as well.

Quinn plopped down on Harry's bed, "All I want for Christmas is food."

Melody giggled, "then food you shall receive."

"Did you come here to help me pack or just beg for gifts?" Harry chuckled.

"Want me to answer truthfully?" Quinn asked him.

"No."

"Could you speed up the packing process so we can have fun?"

With a simple wave of Melody's hand, Harry's clothes were folded and packed into his trunk.

"How did you-"

"It's something Dahlia told me I could do-wandless magic. I'm surprised I didn't start a fire," Melody shrugged.

"Brilliant!"
--------
Now it was just Melody and Harry. Quinn had gone to say goodbyes to her other friends. The two were walking down a random hall.

"Race you. If I win, you have to go to Hogsmeade with me when we come back," Harry challenged.

"What do I get?"

"I will... let you dye my hair pink," he stated reluctantly.

"Deal."

Without warning, Harry took off.

"HEY, YOU GOT A HEAD START!" Shouted Melody.

"For an all-powerful witch, you go awful slow," he yelled back, now halfway across the hallway.

"How do you know I'm not going slow purposely," she smirked.

Just as Melody was about to make another comment, Harry had reached to end of the hall.

"Looks like you owe me a date to Hogsmeade."

-----------

Sorry this is short but like lolz

Anyways, Plz vote luvs

Until next time...

xoxo, gossip girl