The After Math

"You should probably go," Melody said to Elijah who was naked and out of breath.

"Yeah, I should." Elijah quickly put on his clothes and turned to her before leaving. "Please don't tell anyone about this. I'm not fully over Daphne and I know for sure you're not over Harry. So it's best to just keep quiet."

"I totally agree."

He nodded and scrambled out of the room. While Elijah was leaving, he bumped into Hermione. He was readjusting his sweater when the two ran into each other, leaving Hermione with questioning eyes. When Hermione walked into her dorm, she saw Melody getting changed.

"Did you and Elijah just-"

"Don't mention it," Melody said quickly.

"Harry just told me about the breakup. I'm really sorry," Hermione said sadly.

"Well, I'm not. He was being a dick for no reason."

Hermione gave her a sad glance before changing into her pajamas.

-

Melody was walking to lunch with Cedric when a familiar voice shouted something. Melody tried to continue walking but ran into Theo who pulled her back.

"You fucked her?" Harry shouted.

"This is gonna be good," Theo whispered.

Harry punched Elijah in the face. Elijah put his hand to his bloody bottom lip and looked at Harry in disbelief. Elijah then retaliated by punching him equally as hard.

"Melody, what did you do?" Cedric whispered.

"Something that'll change the world for the better," she replied sarcastically.

Malia and Daphne then came down the hall and their eyes widened at the scene in front of them.

"You two were broken up! It didn't seem like you gave a damn when you left her crying in her dorm!" Elijah shouted back.

"You took advantage of a sad girl!" Harry argued. "There's a difference!"

Melody knew she had to interfere. "He did not take advantage of me! I initiated everything."

"Are you so desperate to be fucked that you had to fuck him?" Harry scoffed. "I hope it ruins your day to know that I kissed Malia!"

Malia's eyes went to Cedric. Less than four hours ago, Cedric and Malia had kissed. Cedric let out a sigh and turned out of the hall.

"Fuck love!" Cedric shouted from down the hall.

"Amen!" Theo agreed.

Malia turned to Harry and said in a low voice, "Fuck you." She chased after Cedric after that.

Elijah swung at Harry, hitting him in the jaw. Harry gladly returned the favor.

"Alright, I love a good fight but this is too dramatic. Why are you all doing all this when you have magic?" Theo said. "Later." He walked into the great hall.

Ron and Hermione ran into the hall from all the commotion. Ron held back Harry who was struggling trying to get out of his grip.

"It wasn't me, Elijah," Daphne said after everything settled.

"Don't bother." One of Elijah's friends dragged him to his dorm. Harry then turned to Melody who was on the verge of tears.

That's when Harry said the thing that Melody never wanted to hear, "This is your fault."

Hermione scolded Harry through her eyes but followed him and Ron to wherever they were going.

Then Melody was left alone. She didn't want to eat anymore, she had no one to talk to because all of her friends were either mad at her or were not on her side. She leaned her head on the wall and slowly started caving to her knees.