Spin The Bottle

Once everyone finished opening gifts and eating, the kids went upstairs to play spin the bottle, which Haylee wasn't looking forward to. She was afraid it would land on Ginny.

"Oh, come on, I doubt it'll land on Ginny," Harry tried to reason.

"Fine. But if it lands on her, I swear to-"

"It won't," Harry assured. "Let's join the others now."

Haylee nodded and walked with Harry upstairs. They sat in the circle that the group already formed and let the games begin.

"I'll go first," Melody announced. Harry's eyes widened in surprise. "I still have my pass," she smirked.

"Let's spice things up a bit..." George smirked. "Whoever it lands on has to kiss for seven seconds."

No one had any objections so Melody went ahead and spun. The bottle spun for a few seconds before landing on Fred. Harry gave Melody a look which she smirked at.

"Let's get the show on the road, shall we?"

Melody nodded and leaned over to him. She moved her hands to the back of his neck and pushed his head towards her's, pulling him into a kiss. Fred cupped her cheeks and forcibly won dominance. Harry looked at the two in shock.

"That was actually eight seconds..." Haylee said awkwardly.

Melody pulled away and moved back to her spot. "Sorry, wasn't counting," she smirked.

Harry looked anywhere but at Melody.

"Uh, all go next," said Ginny.

"Little sister, all grown up," Ron said.

"I'm only a year younger than you," Ginny said with narrowed eyes. She spun the bottle and it landed on Haylee.

Ginny leaned in but Haylee backed away. "Could we talk privately?"

Ginny blushed embarrassingly and followed Haylee out. They went into James's study that he never uses, while Haylee explained why she wouldn't kiss her.

"I'm seeing someone," Haylee blurted.

"Wh... what?" Ginny gaped. "I didn't know..."

"You probably still would've kissed me if you did, though, wouldn't you?" Haylee defended.

"Don't get cocky, now."

"I don't give a rats ass about being 'cocky.'"

"Why are you snapping at me?" Ginny shouted, then the realization hit her. "You're still mad about Luna." Ginny took Haylee's silence as an answer. "You clearly haven't moved on since you're still upset."

"You have no right to decide whether I moved on or not."

Ginny stepped closer to her, their faces now inches apart. "Then kiss me."

Haylee couldn't resist her and her bold personality. She kissed her slow and gentle. Ginny hooked her arms around her neck, which Haylee backed away in return.

"That was a mistake," Haylee spoke barely above a whisper.

"It wasn't a mistake if you want to do it again."

"I'm sorry."

Haylee ran out of the study and went back to Harry's room, Ginny followed behind.

"I'm going home. Thanks for inviting me, Harry," Ginny said as she quickly walked away.

"What did you say to her?" Harry whispered to Haylee.

"I told her that I'm seeing someone else," she whispered back.

"You are?"

Haylee nodded. "Ginny's still in love with me but I'm not in love with her anymore. I didn't want to give her the wrong impression."

"You did the right thing."

"I know. I'm going home."

"To America? Are you crazy?" he whispered.

Haylee chuckled. "No, I'm going to Sirius's house, also my home."

"Tell you what, once everyone leaves, Melody and I will come over and talk about our whole sixth year."

"See you then, Harold."

Harry chuckled at the nickname. "Only Reign ever called me that."

"I know. I'll see you."

She told everyone goodbye and left the room.

"So... I don't think anyone is interested in playing anymore..." George said.

"Fred, George, Ron! Come say goodbye!" they heard Molly yell from downstairs.

"Adios," Fred and George said at the same time.

"I'll see you later," Ron said to them.

Everyone said goodbye to them. After everyone left, Melody and Harry went to Sirius's house. They entered Haylee's oversized bedroom and sat on the sage couch in front of her bed.

"So glad you all could make it!" Haylee greeted, then she became serious. "Alright, what's been happening without me at Hogwarts."

The two then explained their dramatic, sad, happy, and angry moments all in one conversation.

Haylee blinked very slowly. "Wow. Uh-that sounded..."

"I know," Harry said. "Now, tell us about your new girlfriend."

"It's not official yet but I really like her." She blushed and looked down.

"What's her name?"

"Savannah."

"If you don't mind me asking, why isn't it official?"

"She's scared to come out, and I don't know how to help her."

"How'd you come out? Maybe it'll work for her."

Haylee shook her head with a small laugh. "My mom walked in on me kissing a girl, so that's how she found out. Then my dad always knew, apparently. Anyway, let's just talk about something else."

"My mum actually told us to be home before midnight so we've got to go. But come over for breakfast tomorrow, yeah?" Harry asked.

"Sure. Goodnight."

They both said goodnight and headed back to the Potter residence.

-

Anyways

It was nice to write Haylee's character again lol