Goodbye

"Dahlia was inside my head."

"Well, we kind of got that bit. But how?" Harry asked.

"I don't know how, but that's not important, it's why. She was looking for the totem but realized I erased it from my memories. But she said something that stuck out to me, 'nothings gone forever,'" Melody explained.

"She's right, you may not remember it but it's roaming around in your head somewhere, but your mind chooses to neglect it since you erased it," Madam Pomfrey explained.

"So you're saying it's not gone?"

"Technically, yes. But it's gonna take a lot more than Dahlia going into your head to find it now. Oh, and before I forget, your father finished making the charm!" Madam Pomfrey exclaimed.

"Charm?" Harry asked confusedly.

"My father was working on something that would keep Dahlia out of my and Cedric's head, I can't believe he finished it!"

"Here you are, you are to say this spell every six hours to keep your mother away. Bring a copy to Cedric as well," Madam Pomfrey said handing her the spell.

"Thank you, can I leave now?"

"Yes you can, please be careful!" Madam Pomfrey said. "Oh and Mister Potter, your parents told me to pass a message to you, you might prefer to hear this in private..."

"I'll wait for you in the hall."
~
Harry walked out of the hospital wing with a sad expression, Melody asked him what happened but he shook his head motioning he didn't want to talk about it. Melody didn't want to push him so she just shut up after that.

"If it's alright, I'm gonna just skip the rest of the day. I don't feel up to it," he said guiltily.

"No problem, I'll see you later," I assured. Harry nodded and left towards the Gryffindor tower.

Melody carried out the rest of her day normally except now and then a question would come to her: what is wrong with Harry. Whatever it was, he didn't even tell Hermione or Ron which concerned her, he tells them everything. She planned to talk to him after school if he's up to it of course.

It was now noon so that means it's time for lunch. Melody searched The Great Hall for Harry, but he was nowhere to be seen. It's not like him to miss lunch. Melody sat by Quinn as usual for lunch, with the addition of Seamus and Dean who made her laugh a lot.

Lunch is now over. She said goodbyes and headed off to class with Dean who she shared History of Magic with.

The class was pretty boring, Dean made that clear to him because he seemed to have been sleeping throughout the whole subject. Professor Binns dismissed the class. Melody was the last to leave due to her having to wake Dean up.

They both went into the hallway, going their separate ways since Melody had a free period, and Dean did not. She said goodbye and decided to see if Harry wanted to talk.

Melody said the password to The Fat Lady and she let her in. Harry was not in the common room so she figured he was in the boy's dormitories, which isn't allowed but what the Professors don't know can't hurt them.

Melody went to Harry's dorm and knocked on the door, to which he responded with, "Not a good time!" Melody ignored him and walked in.

Harry was laying on his bed looking at the ceiling, Met must've startled him because he jumped a little when he heard the door open. Melody sat next to him and looked at the boy's sad eyes, ignoring her.

"What did Madam Pomfrey tell you?" Melody asked softly.

"I wouldn't want to burden you, you already have plenty going on," he responded still looking anywhere but at her.