Veritaserum or Dare

WARNING:
SMUT

Melody's head was still spinning about what Pansy had said to her when she bumped straight into Cho Chang. Melody quickly apologized and helped Cho pick up her things. Afterward, she looked up to face her. Cho assured that it was fine and then dived into a conversation with her

"I was actually looking for you. There's a huge party in the Slytherin common room, and I just wanted to know if you were coming?"

"Uh, I suppose. This is the first I've heard of it."

"Really?" Cho asked surprisingly. "It's been the talk of the day. It's a party strictly for sixth and seventh years so don't tell any younger years about it." She winked. "I've got to go, but I hope to see you there!"

-
Later that night, Melody entered the common room, and there she saw all her friends. She approached Hermione and Ron with her brows furrowed.

"Why didn't anyone tell me about this party?" She asked both of them.

"We wanted to, but Harry made us swear not to," Ron answered.

"Why?"

"Well..." Hermione began. "We heard tonight was gonna be wild. Like, they're bringing out Veritaserum for truth or dare, and I figure Harry just didn't want you to be here..."

She was about to answer when a voice called, "time for truth or dare!"

Everyone sat in a circle, and Harry finally saw Melody. Draco brought out a tray of veritaserum vials and placed them in the middle.

"Alright, who wants to start us off?" Blaise asked.

"I will!" Theo announced. He fake-thought before his eyes landed on Melody. "Melody, truth or dare?"

"Uh, truth?"

Theo gestured towards the vials before continuing, "was sex with Elijah good?" Harry and Elijah's eyes widened from the random question. "You have to answer..."

"Yes."

Blaise howled and commented, "sorry, Harold."

Harry just took another shot, not making eye contact with Melody.

"Alright, your turn, Mel."

"I'm gonna get you back for that, Theo," she scowled. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Theo took a vial.

"Who are you currently seeing?"

"Who said I was seeing just one person," he winked. "Mel, payback is not your thing."

"Tell that to Lucious Malfoy."

"Alright," Blaise coughed. "Moving on... Harry, why don't you go next."

"Um... Malia... truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to spend seven minutes in a closet with Cedric."

Malia sent Harry an alarming look but followed Cedric to the closet anyway. Melody got up to pour a drink, Harry met her at the bar as well.

"How'd you find out?" He asked as he poured his drink.

Melody finished pouring her drink before answering, "Cho told me about it. Why didn't you tell me about it?"

"It was more of an insider thing."

She scoffed. "Insider thing? Please, I'm closer with the Slytherins than you are, I would've known." Harry went to sit back down, Melody followed shortly after.

"Harry, truth or dare?" Ron began.

"Truth." Harry took a vial of truth serum while waiting for an answer.

"What is the dirtiest thing you and Melody have done?" Ron questioned while smirking.

Harry clicked his tongue before replying, "we had sex in the common room and forgot to... clean up."

"You're telling me I sat in Harry's kids last week!" Dean complained. "Gross!"

"Now, Theo, what's the dirtiest thing you've ever done?"

Theo chuckled. "I fingered a girl in the middle of class."

"You make me look like a saint." Harry took another shot.

Just then, Cedric and Malia came back into the room; sweaty, and out of breath.

"Hey..." Malia said awkwardly.

Harry raised two eyebrows and mouthed, "you're welcome."

Cedric muttered something to Malia which she nodded hastily at before scurrying out of the common room.

"I'm going next!" Blaise announced, clearly drunk. "Melody, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you and Potter to go in a broom closet."

"For how long?" Harry asked.

"However long it takes for her to cum," he smirked.

Harry smirked and helped Melody up. The two stride to the closet. Once they entered, Harry wasted no time in pinning her against the door by the wrist.

"Muffalio," he mumbled.

His grip tightened on her wrist as he forced her into a lustful kiss. Their tongues tangled, going into a loaded war for dominance, which Harry gladly won. He loosened his grip on her wrist and placed them on her hips before placing sloppy kisses down her jawline to her neck.

Harry's hand lowered to her pants-line as he began to pull them down. When he successfully pulled down her pants, he began unbuckling his belt. After he got his pants down, he cocked an eyebrow at her, which she nodded in return. He pulled his boxers down to reveal his hard dick.

"Only so much I can do standing up..." he whispered huskily into her ear.

He rubbed his dick against her pussy teasingly. (million dollar puthay). Melody grew impatient with the teasing, so she grabbed his dick and put it in herself.

"So needy for me," he whispered before he began thrusting. He gripped her hips and moved back and forth inside of her.

Melody's head tossed back, exposing her neck. Harry saw this as an opportunity to surprise her. He began multi-tasking by using his thumb to rub her clit, still thrusting, and still having one firm hand on her hip. He started leaving marks from his kisses down her neck. Abruptly, Harry stopped thrusting and got on his knees.

"What're you-oh."

He slid his tongue into her pussy, causing her knees to go weak, as she was holding the doorknob to stand. He drew shapes with his tongue as his grip tightened on her waist.

"Cum for me, love."

All it took was his praise for her to climax on his tongue. He swallowed the liquid and wiped his mouth before standing up again. Melody expected him to attempt to reach his climax as well, but all he did was smirk and pull up his pants. He helped Melody put her clothing back on.

"We'll finish this later," he smirked before walking out of the closet.

-

The smut in this chapter sucks😩

Wrote this in class😙✌️

Anyways

This story rapidly coming to an end 😞😒

I'm so excited to write it tho🕺
Lemme just say...
You will be shocked😃

PEACE AND PLEASE DON'T KILL ME FOR WHATS COMING NEXT