Happy Christmas

Melody decided to go to Harry's for Christmas break. As of now, Melody and Harry were loading off Hogwarts Express. They spotted Amos, Ezra, Lily, and James waving them over. First, Melody went to greet Amos and Ezra and to say goodbye to Cedric.

"I'll see you tomorrow, alright?" said Amos.

Melody nodded and left with Lily, James, and Harry. Once they arrived at the house, they took their luggage up to Harry's room and came to the sitting room.

"Who's that?" Melody asked pointing to a man sleeping on the couch.

"That would be my uncle Reggie. He practically lives here even though his house is literally next door," Harry said the last part a little louder.

"Your mum makes good food!" Reggie shouted with his eyes still closed.

Melody and Harry chuckled. She placed her head on his shoulder.

"We want to hear all about your sixth year so far," said James.

"Well..." Harry began. "It's been... eventful."

"Come on, I know something happened."

Regulus sat up and yawned. "Obviously they both slept with other people." Harry's eyes widened, causing Regulus to reply again. "I'm right, aren't I?"

"That kinda wraps it up, but-"

"Wait," Regulus interrupted. "Let me guess. Harry screwed up and then broke up with you, then you had revenge sex. After that, Harry found out and did something else bad and then slept with someone else. Am I right?"

"You are scary accurate," Melody remarked.

"I have that effect."

"So basically, it was just Harry screwing up?" Lily summed up.

Harry dramatically placed a hand over his heart. "I do not screw up a lot."

"I can name at least three times off the top of my head," Melody recalled.

"Name them," he said in a challenging manner.

"One, when you flirted with Malia, two, when you cheated on me and Cho, three, when you spied on my date. Shall I go on?"

"Point made."

"Mhm," Melody said tiredly.

Lily, James, Harry, and Regulus continued talking for what seemed like hours. Melody had fallen asleep on Harry's shoulder, which he took notice of.

"She's asleep," Harry mouthed to the three adults. They nodded with a small smile.

He put his arm under her legs and used the other to hold up her back. Harry carried her up to his room and placed her carefully on the bed. He put a blanket over her body and kissed her temple.

"Sleep well," he whispered. He then went back downstairs.

-

The next morning, Melody woke up to the smell of pancakes in the air. She climbed out of bed and changed into some clothes. She then brushed her hair, putting it into one braid. Melody quickly brushed her teeth and headed downstairs.

"Melody, you're finally awake," Harry greeted. "You were exhausted last night so I figured I'd let you sleep in."

Melody smiled and sat next to Harry in the empty chair next to him. Lily put pancakes on her plate and poured orange juice in her glass.

"Everyone will be here in a few hours," Lily reminded everyone. "I'm making us wait until everyone gets here to open gifts."

"Why do we have to wait?" groaned James.

"It's polite."

"Why do we have to be polite?"

Lily chuckled. "If you'd like to continue living here for free, I think you should be polite."

Hours had past and it was about 1:00 PM when they heard a knock on the door. Lily went to get the door. When she opened the door, all nine Weasley's came through, along with, Cedric, Fleur, Amos, Leo, Sirius, Haylee, and Remus.

Melody spotted Haylee and gave her a quick hug. "It's been a while, how's life in America?"

"Great, even picking up an accent," Haylee replied. Harry then spotted her and hugged her.

"It's been too long," greeted Harry.

"Not long enough," Haylee joked. "I'm kidding, it's good to see you too."

"It's always good to see me," Harry said cheekily.

Haylee rolled her eyes before becoming serious. "What's this I hear about you punching Elijah in the face?"

"What?" Harry spluttered.

"Theo still writes to me."

"Long story."

"And I'd like to hear it later," she said strictly. "I gotta go catch up with Reg, see ya." She walked over to Regulus and started a conversation with him.

Melody greeted everyone else and then went to join Fleur. "You're engaged?" Melody gasped happily.

"Yep," Fleur replied in a thick French accent.

"Can I see the ring?"

"Of course." Fleur happily expanded her hand to show off her ring.

"It's gorgeous," Melody examined and gaped.

In the corner was Harry and Leo watching them in awe.

"Better not be getting any ideas," Leo joked.

"After Hogwarts," Harry replied. "My parents got engaged a few months after they left Hogwarts."

"The rings waiting for you."

"I know it is." Harry then turned to Leo. "What about you and Dahlia? Why didn't you two get married earlier?"

"We found out about her immortality and Dahlia faked her death so she wouldn't be slaughtered. I decided to do it with her."

"We were told you did it for your own entertainment."

Leo smiled and shook his head. "That's what I told her. She wouldn't let me be with her because my life would be over. But I don't regret it."

"Happy Christmas, Leo."

"Happy Christmas, Harry."

-

BEFORE YALL GO OFF ON ME

I decided to do massive time-skips because idk how long I can continue writing

Also, there probably won't be any more smut. Because I just can't write it and idk why.

Anyway, see you later