Clueless

Since today was a weekend, Melody woke up on her own time. She looked around to see all the other girls gone, so she knew it must've been late. Melody glanced at the alarm and it read that it was 11:00 AM.

Melody jumped to her feet and put on some comfortable clothes. She brushed through her hair, brushed her teeth, and didn't even bother with makeup. Since it was already so late in the day she decided to just wait until lunch to eat, which is in an hour.

Melody walked down into the common room which was empty except for a few older students. Melody assumed her friends were in the Hufflepuff common room, that was always where they were if they weren't in the Gryffindor common room.

Melody walked down multiple corridors until she finally arrived at the entrance of the common room. She said the password and walked in. Cedric, Quinn, Harry, and a few other students from Hufflepuff were in the common room. Melody walked over to where Harry was sat since all the other seats were full.

"Someone had a late start," Harry chuckled.

Melody ignored his comment and just listened to the conversation that was happening, Harry and Quinn were doing the same.

"I hear Harry scored Cho Chang," one of Cedric's friends commented.

Harry chuckled nervously, obviously not knowing how to respond. Time goes past of people talking, the common room slowly got emptier since lunch was approaching.

"I'm gonna go to lunch, see you later," Melody said awkwardly, not knowing what else to say.

"I second that," Quinn said following behind her best friend.

As Melody and Quinn entered the hallway, they started talking about whatever they were holding in while the two were around Cedric and his friends. Melody and Quinn entered the Great Hall and sat at the end of the table.

"I still can't believe they agreed to have this party," Melody said after sipping her drink.

"I can, the Weasley twins are very convincing apparently, or at least that's what I've heard," Quinn shrugged.

Suddenly, Harry and who she was guessing to be Cho sat across from Melody. Harry was direct across from Melody, and Cho across from Quinn. Melody couldn't blame Harry for liking her, she was very pretty indeed.

"This is Cho," Harry introduced excitedly. "And these are my friends, Melody, and Quinn."

"Nice to finally meet you," Melody said and smiled before taking another bite of my food.

"Likewise," Cho said sweetly.

Quinn just stayed silent. Harry and Cho were just talking about whatever came to mind. Melody and Quinn nodded or shook their heads at whatever they were said. They gave each other a look before leaving, giving Harry and Cho some alone time.

Once they entered the hall, Quinn was the first to speak, "that was the most boring conversation I've ever had!" Quinn exclaimed.

"That makes two of us."

-

Melody, Quinn, and Hermione were in their dorm getting changed. This year for Halloween they decided to do a competition, girls versus boys. Ron, Cedric, and Harry were probably in one of their dorm rooms right now getting dressed. Melody, Hermione, and Quinn dressed as the girls from Clueless, Quinn's idea, of course.

Melody as Dionne, Hermione as Tai, and Quinn as Cher. They have no idea what the boys are dressing as, nor do the boys know who they're dressing as.

Hermione was rambling about Ron and Lavender while Quinn encouraged her to keep ranting. Melody just sat back and watched the two girls smiling to herself. Melody did Hermione and Quinn's makeup, Quinn did their hair, and Hermione adjusted the outfits.

"You ready? I bet the others are in the common room already," Melody said as she grabbed her hat.

"Just about," Quinn smiled pinning a pin on her shirt.

The three walked down to the common room, where they saw Ron, Cedric, and Harry.

They all turned their heads once they heard our footsteps. The boys went as Alvin and the Chipmunks, Harry as Simon, Ron as Theodore, and Cedric as Alvin.

"You could've at least put in some effort," Quinn blurted out. Quinn put her hand over her mouth almost as soon as she said it. Hermione nodded in agreement.

"We did the best we could! what are you three even dressed as anyways," Ron retorted.

Cedric already knew what they were dressed as. As many times as Quinn made him watch the movie, he better know. Harry just kind of stood there waiting for an answer.

"We are the ladies of Clueless."

Harry and Ron didn't have an idea what Quinn was talking about but they pretended they did.

"Don't worry, we'll make you watch it," Quinn said linking arms with Cedric.

Cedric groaned knowing he had seen the movie multiple times already.

The six walked to the Great Hall where the party was being held. There wasn't anything too crazy happening, fortunately. Cedric, Quinn, Ron, and Hermione went dancing, Melody and Harry were stuffing their faces at the snack bar.

"Would you like to dance!" Harry yelled over the loud music.

"Sure!" Melody shouted back.

As Harry and Melody were dancing, the music changed from loud party music to classical music. They guessed McGonagall did it. Melody noticed the twins change the music back, but almost as soon as they turned it back, McGonagall changed it back to slow music, glaring at the twins.

"I'm gonna call it a night," Melody said. If anything, she did not want to slow dance on Halloween, especially with Harry since he had someone else in mind.

Melody noticed Quinn and Cedric walking towards the exit joining her, not long after, Harry as well. Everyone was leaving the hall, talking about their night before the music changed.

Suddenly everything went dark.