Spotted

Currently, Melody, Cedric, Quinn, and Harry were in trouble for confronting Pansy. Harry only interfered with pulling Melody off Pansy while Cedric was shouting insults at her, and Quinn was just there.

"This is outrageous behavior. Especially for you, Melody," McGonagall said. Melody mumbled an apology. "All five of you will have detention for the next week. You all are dismissed," she announced.
"Mister Potter, could you please stay back for a minute."

The four other students left the office, giving Harry an assuring nod.

"Yes, professor?"

"Your parents would like me to let you know that a student by the following name, Haylee Black, will be attending after winter break. It was requested that you guide her through the castle as well," McGonagall read from a piece of parchment. Harry thanked her and scrambled out of the office.

"What shall we do next." Melody draped her arms over Harry and Cedric's shoulders.

"Next? You just attacked Pansy. What is there to do next?" Cedric laughed, Harry joined in.

"I was just doing what everyone else wanted to do."

"Well, you told me some not-so-good news about classes. I'm sure Hermione could help you," Harry suggested.

"Schools boring."

"Don't complain when you fail the fourth year," he shrugged.

"Okay, you're right, but you're coming with me." Melody removed her arms from their shoulders and pulled Harry's hands forward.

"Why do I have to come? I'm passing," Harry groaned.

"Potions?"

"Fair point."

-------

After Hermione helped them with their work, they went to Harry's dorm again. Harry insisted that Melody slept over since he noticed she still wasn't getting as much sleep. God, he's falling. Hard.

"You are just adorable," Harry said, motioning to Melody's bunny onesie. Melody smiled and rolled her eyes. "You must like it here." Melody laughed and laid next to him on his bed. Harry had his arm wrapped around her, and her head rested on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "You might as well move into my dorm," Harry joked.

"Are you asking me to move in with you?" Melody gasped dramatically.

Harry laughed, "maybe in the future, love."

"Keep it down!" Ron whisper-shouted.

"Sorry!" Melody whisper-shouted back.

Harry chuckled, "you'll live."

--------

The final class of the day was finally wrapping up. Melody and Hermione were talking about their new assignment as they walked out of the room. As they entered the hallway, everyone's eyes darted towards the two.

"Melody, you probably wanna see this," Seamus said, handing Melody The Daily Prophet.

EARLIER THAT DAY IN THR DAILY PROPHET

Dahlia Petrova-Diggory-SPOTTED!

Dahlia Petrova-Diggory, the mother of Cedric and Melody Diggory, was spotted outside The Ministry.

Our head writer, Rita Skeeter, managed to get a few words out of Dahlia.

"Ms. Petrova, is it? What happened inside The Ministry?" Rita asked.

"If you must know, I was just cleared of all charges of faking my death," she answered.

"And why did you fake your death, Ms...?" Rita asked.

"Ms. Petrova. And that would be no one but my family's concern," Dahlia answered.

"I interviewed both your children, Cedric and Melody Diggory. Did we get word of totems? Care to enlighten us?" She asked.

"No."

"Like mother like daughter. Do you plan on going back to your family?" She asked.

"Soon," Dahlia answered

"Leonard McLane is claimed to be dead, correct?" Rita questioned.

"Leo is right behind me; he was being cleared of all charges for the same reason I am," Dahlia answered.

"Can you tell us why Leo faked his death?" She questioned.

"Simple. He did it for his own enjoyment," She answered.

"Ms. Petrova-" Rita began.

"I know you're a reporter, but you are attacking me with a million questions. Your welcome for my time," Dahlia walked off. "Leo will have fun hexing her," she mumbled through the distance.

Next, Rita Skeeter questioned Leonard McLane, father of Melody Diggory.

"Mr. McLane, Ms. Petrova told us you faked your death for your own enjoyment. Can you confirm?" Rita asked.

"Consider it confirmed. I'm assuming you want to know about the totems next, correct?" Leo asked bluntly.

"Correct, can you tell us anything about it?"

"No. I will not be answering further questions," he said, then showed a particular finger to the remaining reporters.

PRESENT TIME

"I guess it's official; my father is alive," Melody said, handing Seamus his copy of The Daily Prophet.

"Your father seems to have a very sarcastic personality," Hermione stated, who was reading over her shoulder.

"Melody, your parents don't seem very hostile," said Seamus. Dean nodded in agreement.

"Well, you didn't have all the air sucked out of your lungs by your own mother," Melody brought up.